New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These fans are being ridiculous now.

Like when when her last post posing in front of mirror came out, most of the top comments were about she's weird / this is not normal. Tbh isn't this what A LOT of people do on their ig???? Especially the gays and those hot girl influencers.

Maybe her ig is not like a A-list celeb ig, but she's doing the same thing normal people would do even for her mom post and google quotes.

I mean we can be skeptical. But seems like people just criticizing her every post. I really feel sorry for her.

Lou is really putting in the work today! First the sponsored Prerogative Perfume post, then the tweet/FB post about “daddy”, and now this.

I highly doubt Brit reads the comments on her posts. She never cared what anyone thought or had to say about her. 

I do believe Britney is the one posting most of the things on her IG, but it’s obvious someone else still has access to that account (hence today’s random posts). 

:mj:

Archived