New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

The point is, not even fans’ comments are positive at this point. Like when the candids from here trip in Florida came out everyone here on exhale was body shaming her saying she looked overweight, and every thread here somehow ends up being about her plastic surgeries. Sometimes I think who needs haters when you have the B-Army

WHAT?! If that's 'overweight', can I be her size?! I just can't believe people at times. :ririshade2:  She's a healthy weight. What do these people want? Do they want her at 70 pounds?

I realize a lot of people might eye roll and wonder how it's possible to get so upset by what a bunch of strangers are saying. Words hurt. Sounds so cliche but it's true. I'm not talking about online stuff when I say this...just saying that various people have said hurtful things to me throughout the years and the **** sticks with me. It hurts whether it's a stranger, a "friend" or even a family member. I'm trying to learn how to not give a ****/move on. Just saying I do get how this **** can hurt. She's gonna get more hate than my nobody *** because she's high profile. Back to online, I don't get why people take the time to leave hate for somebody they don't like? Yeah, I know it's probably a couple of minutes out of your day. Wouldn't you rather look at something you actually enjoy? 

Britney does get attacked a lot for her looks these days. The eye makeup being a huge one. I don't really get it tbh. I'll admit I'm somebody that doesn't wear makeup so maybe it's a case of "You've never applied eye makeup so you don't know." But in my eyes her makeup looks okay. It's not like she looks like Svengoolie. 

Spoiler

I realize Britney's not a human Barbie doll and she'll wear what she wants to wear, wear her makeup the way she wants to wear it, wear her hair the way she wants to, etc. And truthfully, it's none of my business. I will forever say that even on a "bad day" she still looks better than I do. 

I realize this is all coming out as an essay jumble and I'll wrap it up soon. I wish Britney the best. That's all. I don't know her and it's not like I want or even need to know every single thing about her. Overall I just wish her the best whether it's her personal life, her career, or any hardships she goes through. 

11 hours ago, Needleney said:

Im getting so tired of f**king people who think every f**king post is posted by her team or lou. Seriously, you ‘fans’ are just as bad as all those haters commenting

9 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Unless I'm mistaken, they 100% removed my comment which had thousands of likes. It said "Like this comment to send Britney positive Instagram vibes." :ririshade2:

Yet some people (read: quoted above) still are so gullible thinking that her team won’t post pretending to be her smh. We get it that she has access to her IG account but you cant deny the fact that her team pretends to be her at times like the my daddy loves nascar whatever thingy tweet :umok:

49 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Yet some people (read: quoted above) still are so gullible thinking that her team won’t post pretending to be her smh. Like, why in earth would she tweet things like my daddy loves bla3. :umok:

It’s not that hard to understand. Like any other celebrities, she has access to her own instagram but so does her team, she has already proven she’s the one posting most of her instagram content. Some of the posts are blatantly posted by her team (like the daddy one or the me time one) but all the other posts are obviously posted by Britney herself. Plus what makes you think that this was posted by Lou and not Britney? Her IG comments are flooded by trolls who call her psycho, crazy, while her ‘’fans’’, the ones who are supposed to support her, call her overweight, old looking and constantly bash her for her make up and her style. Anyone would get upset by all of this.

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

It’s not that hard to understand. Like any other celebrities, she has access to her own instagram but so does her team, she has already proven she’s the one posting most of her instagram content. Some of the posts are blatantly posted by her team (like the daddy one or the me time one) but all the other posts are obviously posted by Britney herself. Plus what makes you think that this was posted by Lou and not Britney? Her IG comments are flooded by trolls who call her psycho, crazy, while her ‘’fans’’, the ones who are supposed to support her, call her overweight, old looking and constantly bash her for her make up and her style. Anyone would get upset by all of this.

The pictures are by her but I doubt the captions are. Britney doesn’t write big captions she mostly keep it simple. I wouldn’t think she would say “clever haters” that’s a big hint it’s Lou. Why are the haters clever? Because we figured out their bs? Britney would just say haters can kiss my ***. That’s her attitude in life, people change but they don’t change that much. 

I don’t know about you but this post sounds like a brand new startlet that just discovered how shitty LA is. How long has she live here and how long has she been in this industry? She already knows this why would she put it out there again and I doubt she spends the whole day reading all the hate comments and rocks herself to sleep over how mean the world is compared to being legally bound as a slave. 

5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Unless I'm mistaken, they 100% removed my comment which had thousands of likes. It said "Like this comment to send Britney positive Instagram vibes." :ririshade2:

Well that's interesting... I guess the positive comments which get thousand of likes bother her too.:umok:

22 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I think you're spot on. If not...then I can't understand why she hates us so much lol.

But serious question, does legit anyone believe these posts anymore? I can't think of one authentic thing she has done in two years. How does her team not understand that we've figured them out and wouldn't you think if they care about money so much they would...you know...try maybe a more convincing strategy? 

Lou, Larry, Jamie...I know one of you is reading this...you're truly the dumbest people on earth.

I’m just so glad people are seeing through it but many still genuinely believe Britney is posting on her social media. She doesn’t have control over that. Britney is humble she wouldn’t be bragging about the cost of shoes. They are provoking her fans for a reaction so they can basically blame us for the reason Britney is the way she is. 

Just let the woman be at peace. This constant dragging her into the spotlight isn’t where she wants to be anymore. Hopefully the case in September frees her from these dreadful dreadful people 

19 hours ago, Rob_ said:

Not sure how you guys feel, but the older I’ve gotten, the more anxious I’ve become. At 24 I’m much more anxious than I was at 17. Idk. Maybe Brit is experiencing something like that. Especially since she’s been shielded from life the past 11 years

wait until you're 29! :juggingu:

I was so care free and did not give a **** back when I was 24. Now I am a mess lol

19 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I can't at more than 50% of you believing this omggggggggggg :cackling: 
It's obviously Lou and her minions trying to stop all comments towards team c-ship :cackling:

It has been proven she doesn't even touch her instagram, having her vids edited out by a third-party app :cackling:
What's up with all of you seriously :cackling:

Shame on you! 

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Just let the woman be at peace. This constant dragging her into the spotlight isn’t where she wants to be anymore. Hopefully the case in September frees her from these dreadful dreadful people 

THIS X 10000000 TIMES. it's time for people to understand she is over it! 

• Leader
3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I was so care free and did not give a **** back when I was 24. Now I am a mess lol

Awe. I'm the opposite these days tbh. I think the older I get the less f**ks I give :cardi: Life is just so short it's not worth spending any extra energy am I right.

Also I thought I would feel better today about my commenting getting deleted but it's still annoying me lol. Guess I need to practice not giving f--ks better bahaha

4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Thinking that because I’m going through this now by the time I’m close to 30, those insecurities will have passed. Good luck though! It’s tough and makes you go down a dark hole...

:sassybrit:

if anything just another reason Britney is so inspirational to me

Archived