New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

11 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Well its true though. There’s so many haters commenting on her IG posts and they get so many likes too which is f**king fishy :disappointed:

but then again this could be Lou again  trying to imitate her:joanne: life as a Britney Army is tough yall

Im getting so tired of f**king people who think every f**king post is posted by her team or lou. Seriously, you ‘fans’ are just as bad as all those haters commenting

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's about mtv not clapping for Xtina :badgirl:

Missy deserves Vanguard award, but not rewriting history. It must be embarrassing for her especially at this time.

I couldn't decide where to place my comment, clearly it would look amazing anywhere :queenflopga:

Britney is my artsy fartsy dealer, so I don't really care what's the reality of that quotation, as long as it's open for interpretation. :squintney:

I have no clue who to trust on Britney's side either tho. I mean, Britney et. camp, you flat out lied to your fans about who sang on Myah Jean. It's made me question every song ever put out except the first album.  I'm sorry if you see the world as a dishonest place, but right now, I don't even know if it's Britney typing any of her social media posts. I'm not going to trust anything that comes out of there as genuinely Britney until SHE IS FREE. That's the only way to guarantee 100% that she is in charge of everything and can make her own decisions. Right now, this could just be Lou for pities sake trying to dissuade anymore negative comments about herself. I don't know. It's sad to be a Britney fan.

10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Sometimes I feel bad for her, honestly it must be very thought to be her, specially since she seems so genuinely innocent and good.

and some other days I remember she released her most personal album ever and she’s not even on it. #dead

:wontcry:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Pretending it was her who wrote that, it's still a shame.

Like, we all know how trashy the Internet in general can get, that isn't something new. It would be nice, for her, if she actually focused on the positive comments, the positive fans

The point is, not even fans’ comments are positive at this point. Like when the candids from here trip in Florida came out everyone here on exhale was body shaming her saying she looked overweight, and every thread here somehow ends up being about her plastic surgeries. Sometimes I think who needs haters when you have the B-Army

22 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

The point is, not even fans’ comments are positive at this point. Like when the candids from here trip in Florida came out everyone here on exhale was body shaming her saying she looked overweight, and every thread here somehow ends up being about her plastic surgeries. Sometimes I think who needs haters when you have the B-Army

95% of the comments I saw where saying that its great that she gained weight because it makes her face look fuller and younger. I kept reading about people complaining about all the negativity but I never actually saw the negativity.

I see both parts.

It's hard to be Britney cause you carry the weight of your past, your stardom and the consequences.

But it's also hard to be a Britney fan, someone who has to defend and support their idol without knowing **** about her life, never knowing what is right or wrong, if she is fine or not, if she is forced or not, and feeling like no one including herself gives a **** about it.

5 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

it's very confusing. Britneys attitude was always i don't care that ppl say i don't give a fk. and then this. Living in LA is such a trip-also sounds so strange

Not sure how you guys feel, but the older I’ve gotten, the more anxious I’ve become. At 24 I’m much more anxious than I was at 17. Idk. Maybe Brit is experiencing something like that. Especially since she’s been shielded from life the past 11 years

7 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

it's very confusing. Britneys attitude was always i don't care that ppl say i don't give a fk. and then this. Living in LA is such a trip-also sounds so strange

7 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Not sure how you guys feel, but the older I’ve gotten, the more anxious I’ve become. At 24 I’m much more anxious than I was at 17. Idk. Maybe Brit is experiencing something like that. Especially since she’s been shielded from life the past 11 years

This is what is so confusing. It's possible to outgrow your confidence especially with how fast the entertainment business moves. So when people say she never cared before well she has posted videos about her weight so I think she cares BUT, with that being said she hasn't been this open about it or about anything for that matter in years. Now all of a sudden all this mess came out and we are getting responses for every thing that just happens to be talked about in exhale that supports the argument that it's her team posting.

I'm starting to feel guilty for being a fan either way. I understand this isnt about us but how do we support her when we don't know what's really her?

Archived