New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

Awe. I'm the opposite these days tbh. I think the older I get the less f**ks I give :cardi: Life is just so short it's not worth spending any extra energy am I right.

Also I thought I would feel better today about my commenting getting deleted but it's still annoying me lol. Guess I need to practice not giving f--ks better bahaha

Commenting on what Jordy?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, rik said:

i somehow have started getting greys and psoriasis all over my body

that is not good :idkney: have you tried some sort of meditation? yoga or something? You're too young for that.

I'm not the best example of living in zen mode, but I do not give a **** most of the time these days, especially when they make me stay at work until almost midnight (I arrive the next day at noon despite my boss' boss telling me I had to be there at 8:00 anyway :P) and I think it's working lately.

When I start seeing my face covered in acne I know things aren't alright, due to "stress" but I notice that stress it's usually produced  by a lack of sleep rather than situations at work or something. I arrive home so late from work, and instead of going straight to my bed, I spend hours on youtube, exhale, on my PS4, etc lol I'm really missing some good rest.

I need to start caring more about my health, but aside from that, I think I've been doing a good job at not giving a damn about things at work or family situations, etc lol 

Archived