New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad that she has to justify why she's often seen lonely on Instagram. I guess she's referring to the videos showing a glimpse of her everyday life, and people keep on saying that "something is wrong with her", "she hasn't taken her meds", "her make-up is horrible", "I feel like it's 2007 again" :nochillbrit:

And I don't get why you guys ALWAYS think she's not the one posting :schoolingtime: 

6 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Being a part of this fan base is such a crazy interesting sad thing. I don't think any other fan base has been through so much mystery. I hope one day we find out the truth omg

I was thinking the same, was wondering if any other pop star would have made a post like this

5 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Lou you should simply turn off the comments.

Do you guys really think Brit post her posts? Yeah sure

Brit doesn't give a ****.

5 hours ago, MM said:

it breaks her heart to read comments made by strangers? just disable them :mj:

Yeah, something is completely off with this post.

Disabling the damn comments (for specific posts)  is pretty easy.  Don't see how this could be a negative.

I have a hard time believing this really came from her.

It could easily be Lou but I don't know how anyone can be absolutely positive it isn't Britney with the reasoning that Britney doesn't care about stuff like this when we literally have videos of her trying to prove that she's "skinny as a needle" after pictures of her that she thought were unflattering came out. I mean she clearly does care what people say and think about her.  If it is her posting I hope she disables the comments and feels better. 

6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

"t could very well be Sam posting on her behalf because of the grammar and since he also commented"

This!.Sam is the person who writes the post on Instagram.

This post is for comments on Twitter..and it's disgusting what they are doing  with her personal and professional life(Her legacy and her image are ruined although I guess that's what they want)..they are definitely bad people.

But the way, it seems to work and people believe that Britney has written that post when her team's Jamie is complaining about the criticism of the Tweet about her daddy.

I feel like it is Sam that posts for her a lot as well...

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

More like reading the comments makes Lou sad that we slate her for the evil rat she is. 

God knows what vicious lies they’re spreading about us as a fan base to her. She will genuinely never want to come back and the silence over the last year proves it :bedtime: Britney is done

I think you're spot on. If not...then I can't understand why she hates us so much lol.

But serious question, does legit anyone believe these posts anymore? I can't think of one authentic thing she has done in two years. How does her team not understand that we've figured them out and wouldn't you think if they care about money so much they would...you know...try maybe a more convincing strategy? 

Lou, Larry, Jamie...I know one of you is reading this...you're truly the dumbest people on earth.

Archived