"Britney" posts old Prerogative promo video

IonutM

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I literally hate it when people speculate what’s Britney and what’s not Britney posting but this post obviously isn’t her. The problem is the caption has that weird punctuation thing she always does (space before exclamation points) so now im wondering which of the old captions are her.:wontcry: it used to be so much easier being a fan

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok so I literally hate it when people speculate what’s Britney and what’s not Britney posting but this post obviously isn’t her. The problem is the caption has that weird punctuation thing she always does (space before exclamation points) so now im wondering which of the old captions are her.:wontcry: it used to be so much easier being a fan

I honestly think the captions which have the exclamation marks written with a space AFTER the last word in a sentence aren't her (e.g. 'I had such a good day today !!!!!'). I mean if you compare it to her old captions....

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think she has never done this “weird punctuation thing” before May. Literally the first time she did it was in a post the 31th of May, after going out of the “clinic” where she took time to herself.

Archived