Anyone remember the " Britney has a male spine" video?

Puppy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Male Spine! Male Spine! Hellywood Damon ******! She says that about everyone. She thinks Shakira is a man too.  :jackk:

Edit: Ladies help, I can’t find the video. She has the word Apostle in her name thinks that Hollywood is like 3000% trannies. She always says that these beautiful women don’t look “how a woman should look” and that they have Male Sines. She’s a loony. And I can’t with how she screams it, for real.  :zoomzoom:

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Male Spine! Male Spine! Hellywood Damon ******! She says that about everyone. She thinks Shakira is a man too.  :jackk:

Edit: Ladies help, I can’t find the video. She has the word Apostle in her name thinks that Hollywood is like 3000% trannies. She always says that these beautiful women don’t look “how a woman should look” and that they have Male Sines. She’s a loony. And I can’t with how she screams it, for real.  :zoomzoom:

I couldn't find it on YouTube and was hoping our great detectives can:embarrassney:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

"Britney has a male spine video"? m8 wot :weirdmeout:

What's this whole thing about? Can someone link that video to me? What top-secret Exhaler info is being withheld from me and others, huh? :weirdmeout:

Years ago some highly religious lady made a video trying to prove that Britney Spears is actually a man and was created by satan to seduce mankind or something like that but I just remember exhale couldn’t keep a straight face. She went through a lot of Britney’s photos and zooming in and saying “look she has a male spin. Here’s another picture (zooms I’m on her back) look see MALE SPINE. Male spin.” She showed a picture of the VMA slave performance and said her hips aren’t lady like because it’s “flat” on the sides like a man.

It was hilarious :shadelaugh:

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Years ago some highly religious lady made a video trying to prove that Britney Spears is actually a man and was created by satan to seduce mankind or something like that but I just remember exhale couldn’t keep a straight face. She went through a lot of Britney’s photos and zooming in and saying “look she has a male spin. Here’s another picture (zooms I’m on her back) look see MALE SPINE. Male spin.” She showed a picture of the VMA slave performance and said her hips aren’t lady like because it’s “flat” on the sides like a man.

Sounds f**king hilarious. :queenie:

I need it right now. Do you know any alternative places I could find it (since it's not available on YouTube)?

Also, I just love these two replies by FOTP user Madonna (in the thread posted by @PokemonSpears):

She was castrated after she was born and given hormones! clap1

Hellywood has been fooling you! She is a male! Look at her spine!

MALE

MALE!

male!

That is a boy

Male...

Not a female spine

Man hips.

HOLY ****! I just watched it and OMG shock1

SHE IS RIGHT!!! That's why Britney never sings live! shock1

:bcutelaugh:

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Apparently the video isn't available, but found this

16 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

On 7/22/2019 at 6:22 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

THE CHANNEL was deleted a year or two ago lol.

Apostle Laura Lee was her name. she's gone now

Archived