New IG post- Britney’s closet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to believe that she's not serious, and is mocking her life as in "Look what the housekeeper did to MY closet and MY wardrobe while I was gone. Somebody asked her to do this crap because *I* sure as hell did not tell her!"........ but this has been Britneys instagram personality since she started. OR maybe she's always been an instagram troll.:surething:

Some of y'all really don't deserve this woman :whitneyshade:

I can't comprehend why people call her crazy because of these videos, besides the fact that she is just Britney Spears. She's just trying to be cute. You can see when the video starts; she snaps into it when she knows she's being recorded. It really breaks my heart. Britney can never catch a break. I hope she doesn't read the comments.

2 hours ago, Passengerney said:

I want her to relax and just talk normal in a vid for once. She needs a glass of wine and just chill. I love her, but she's like a bunny on crack and it's a fact.

Lmao maybe shes trying to entertain and interact with her fanbase. Mayne its quirky but like- how the **** would you not be having lived her life??? Someone who started out as a silly sweet campy person from the get go  

Archived