New IG post- Britney’s closet

Just now, pieceofphilipp said:

We are not bullying we are expressing our feelings towards her behaviour and today a song of glory came up on my playlist and that video came to my mind instantly, putting me off of her latest music.

It has impact on me that's why I need to express my feelings on her behaviour and latest posts on social media.

Goodness gracious. Are you really that affected by her quick clothes closet clip that it causes you to feel differently about her music? Yikes, dude. Take a deep breathe. Exhale. And just feel the music. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Is the guy in the room with her the housekeeper or Sam???

guy.jpg

EDIT: okay, so our Queen with her billion dollar empire has to borrow her 20 year old boyfriend's phone so she can record these videos? :mariahstare: I bet he has her Instagram password and it is him who posts these videos for her because she probably can't actually have access to her own account I assume :mariahstare:

or she couldnt find her ohone?

or her phone wasnt charged?

or his phone has better quality?

or her phone was in another room and she just asked real quick if she could use his?

I constantly take pics with other peoples phones and ask them to send it to me. Its really not that big of a deal.

16 minutes ago, Soni said:

They are DELETING comments again.
They are leaving only comments talking about how "weird" her behavior is!

U know what her team wants to do!
Make her out to be crazy again.

Please upvote the positive comments!

are you for real? This is sick! people need to keep the movement going! They got distracted so quickly by these posts!

3 hours ago, Soni said:

They are DELETING comments again.
They are leaving only comments talking about how "weird" her behavior is!

U know what her team wants to do!
Make her out to be crazy again.

Please upvote the positive comments!

In fairness - Britney IS giving them lots of material to work with :nyheadache:

Better to say nothing and have people think you're stupid crazy than open your mouth and confirm it :well:

12 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

In fairness - Britney IS giving them lots of material to work with :nyheadache:

Better to say nothing and have people think you're stupid crazy than open your mouth and confirm it :well:

1. Britney will never win before the GP. There will always be something. 

2. As IF some internet comments were to somehow influence the outcome of the investigation :imdying:

Team c-ship is pressed af. 

35 minutes ago, FriedChicken said:

The way she talks, her voice, stance and facial expression reminds me of some super hyper cheerleader. I mean, is this what she’s really like? It’s really odd....

Fashion, fashion, freeze Podobny obraz 

Spoiler

Ew Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears fallon ew gif

1 hour ago, FriedChicken said:

The way she talks, her voice, stance and facial expression reminds me of some super hyper cheerleader. I mean, is this what she’s really like? It’s really odd....

Have you taken a look at her old insta videos as well... they have all been like this.. they are nothing new or out of the ordinary for her... I hate taking videos, and when i do videos i am stiff and awkward in them and sound rehearsed too.. So what's your point... How are the fans and GP saying she looks "crazy"... Can y'all educate me on your definition of crazy? Cause all I see is a normal human being making a cringey video that most moms do, if anything... This fanbase is a mess, and I hate y'all.

I haven't read all the comments here but... Why is everyone being so dramatic about these new videos? She's always recorded/posted weird videos, for god's sake! Remember the "cheese video" with JJ or Preston? :orangu:

And I'm surprised that her closet looks so "normal". Yeah, she has a lot of clothes but it's not "fancy" :weirdmeout:  (For example, I couldn't imagine Kim K/Hilary Duff/Any other celeb with a closet like that) :mcorangu:

11 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Have you taken a look at her old insta videos as well... they have all been like this.. they are nothing new or out of the ordinary for her... I hate taking videos, and when i do videos i am stiff and awkward in them and sound rehearsed too.. So what's your point... How are the fans and GP saying she looks "crazy"... Can y'all educate me on your definition of crazy? Cause all I see is a normal human being making a cringey video that most moms do, if anything... This fanbase is a mess, and I hate y'all.

You sound quite young. If you had been around when she first debuted then you would know that she was not like this back in the day. She had her goofy moments but for the most part she was quite mature in front of the camera. I never said she was “crazy” so please do not stuff words in my mouth. I just said that I find her videos “odd”. That’s all. 

Archived