How does Britney sing on her albums if she can’t even talk ??

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

Beyoncé has the same problem (she really can’t talk). A student who just finished the elementary school can do better than them. 

Honey you didn't understand the question. Beyonce can speak without her voice cracking. Britney cannot pronounce two syllables without her voice contorting and crashing in several different directions. :byetina:

8 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Every single post on the front page is full of people tearing everything she does apart. It's gross how this site treats this woman.

Sadly, IG has not been much kinder to Britney lately, but yeah. That's Exhell for you. :gum:

46 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Wow. This is a full blown Britney hate site now.

Pretty much. We cried and aked for " SHE NEEDS To SPeAK UP MoRE OfTEn SheS A GROWN WOMAN . LET HeR LiVe HEr lIfe" 

And then when she finally does, she's dissected into a thousand pieces and analysed and though of as a child , incapable and out of control. 

20 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Pretty much. We cried and aked for " SHE NEEDS To SPeAK UP MoRE OfTEn SheS A GROWN WOMAN . LET HeR LiVe HEr lIfe" 

And then when she finally does, she's dissected into a thousand pieces and analysed and though of as a child , incapable and out of control. 

They seem to forget who she is because of the last few years. Remember Britney used to talk to us. She is strange and we love her for it! I mean, remember “Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like.”? That would be called "unstable" now but just a few weeks ago y'all were saying this wasn't crazy. 

She has always cared about her body! I mean, she always put pics up looking better than the pap pics when unflattering pics come out but now it's seen as crazy? It's like she can't win! Even when doing the same things she used to do. That people claimed they wanted back. Instead I think they wanted her to change.

• Content Curators

what 

are u slow

was her voice "croaking" in i am britney jean 

are u deaf?

im confused

did u not hear the leaked glory studio versions

or stta or any interview from 2016

myah wasnt even on glory

the level of stupidity i see on this site mainly from people twice my age is astounding :begone:

Two scenarios;
1.) Britney best interviews and recordings are in environments where she feels comfortable, meaning she'll let herself be dorky, energetic, personal or have fun or she'll sound better, play around with vocal styles and ''dare to suck'', as she said herself during Glory promotional interviews.
2.) The more invested Britney is, the more involved she'll be. If the promo is nothing but screen interview questions, she'll zone and half *** answers. If the music isn't interesting to her, she'll phone it in.

Britney's vocals have always had vocal fry and cracks, its a characteristic of her voice that's made it so recognisable, and truth be told, her live vocals in 2017 and 2018 as well as her sessions from Glory prove she knows how to use her voice.

Lady Gaga's voice sometimes cracks and breaks and we all know how she sounds, and a speaking voice doesn't necessarily have to sound like a singing voice, like Adele for example.

Myah was brought in because of rushed album and horrible management that choose possible career suicide to cash in on a trend over extending a deadline to make quality work.

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

what 

are u slow

was her voice "croaking" in i am britney jean 

are u deaf?

im confused

did u not hear the leaked glory studio versions

or stta or any interview from 2016

myah wasnt even on glory

the level of stupidity i see on this site mainly from people twice my age is astounding :begone:

You just had a whole conversation with yourself and answered all your own questions 

my job here is done. begone.gif

Archived