How does Britney sing on her albums if she can’t even talk ??

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think it probably has to do with the fact that she smokes alot. 

I REALLY wish she could quit smoking cause it's not only bad for your health but it also has aged her and makes her looks like she's in her mid 50s!

It's quite shocking to me that she smokes - especially considering only about 10% of California residents smoke tobacco, and even fewer celebrities & public figures smoke. Only Mormon-majority Utah smokes less than California! It's such a disgusting filthy habit--not to mention lethal--and I hardly know anyone who still smokes cigarettes in this day in age. 

?:gross:?

current-adult-cig-use-2015-sml.jpg

On 6/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Okay this is not meant to be shady so please give me the leeway to be blunt about it.  But our girl has a hard time speaking without sounding like she’s croaking. How in the world do they make a singing voice come out of that? Real question deserves real answers. :heresthetea:

IMO she has a great commercial speaking voice—clear and succinct. also, she get nervous when talking so she sounds hurried when she does that, just like her nerves around interviews. there is something about talking about/interviewing on stage that is different from performing. with performing, you get to a certain moment when the jittery nerves drop off. in an interview, for a shy person, that never happens. i assume her speaking to a camera is similar to her shyness around interviewing.

On 6/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

No, dollface. This is a legitimate question. I am wondering why Britney can't SPEAK, what happened to her voice, and is this why Myah Marie sings the songs now (was it the cigarettes?):badgirl:

Hun I'm with you. It's not hate...you do have eyes and ears...we all love Britney but you can't ignore what you see and hear in front of you. It's not disrespectful...it's legitimate

Archived