How does Britney sing on her albums if she can’t even talk ??

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney has Anxiety, her speaking voice is a lot more held back now, if you don’t Like it Stan someone else. I have anxiety too, and I’ve just been signed off work for a week by my doctor due to stress and anxiety. So stop judging situations that you have no understanding of. 

Her behaviour is none of our business, we have no idea who she is or what her personality is like so stop pretending like you do and get a life 

Have you ever tried talking while crying and had that feeling that your throat is tied up and your voice was shakey? Same thing happens with your throat when you are super nervous.

Maybe talking in front of cameras makes her nervous and tightens her voice?

Just an example with singing instead of talking (there was a better video with Demi but I cant find it)

17 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Can’t tell if you’re serious or not but you can compare demos to her final version and she always puts a twist. Especially Hold It Against Me.

They definitely weren't serious. :divaney:

As for the OP, I agree with what @The Greatest Show said. Sometimes, when you are stressed / nervous, voice cracks can appear. I think they can also just appear for no reason.

This thread's title is also a pretty poor choice of words - it just sounds like you are confused how she's able to sing because she's mute or something.

Archived