Lynnes new insta suggests Britney was at home

MysticWomaney

Lynne just put an insta of Ivey walking saying it’s thanks to staying at “aunt britneys” the last week

the blatant lie is making me annoyed.

someone link the insta idk how 

EDIT: I didn’t see this apparent photo with Britney in it last week so just click off this thread thanks bye I’m a flop 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

Britney is in Miami it’s as if the spears family went to her home to pretend Britney didn’t run off to Miami and do some paid posts and run loose on her insta 

theyre so weird idk 

but britneu is being Britney 

the rest is shady as **** they’re all using her 

:nyheadache:

Honey, it was already confirmed that the Spears family was in Britney's mansion last day as evident from JL's Instagram story :mhm: Britney and Sam departed to Miami after that, she was at her big *** mansion when JL and Lynne were there

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Honey, it was already confirmed that the Spears family was in Britney's mansion last day as evident from JL's Instagram story :mhm: Britney and Sam departed to Miami after that, she was at her big *** mansion when JL and Lynne were there

But everything has to be a conspiracy, ya know. :nynod:

7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

this

they were there this past weekend

then they left and britney left to miami

Not everything is a lie or conspiracy.  We saw JL going into what appeared to be a meeting with Jamie.  Britney and Sam we’re in Miami...it’s very possible Britney allowed her family to stay at her house, possibly so JL could attend her meeting.  Not to mention, Britney was literally in one of JL’s insta stories as was Preston.

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Britney is in Miami it’s as if the spears family went to her home to pretend Britney didn’t run off to Miami and do some paid posts and run loose on her insta 

theyre so weird idk 

but britneu is being Britney 

the rest is shady as **** they’re all using her 

Wtf r u talking about she says in the post they were at Britney’s last week... which they were 

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Lynne just put an insta of Ivey walking saying it’s thanks to staying at “aunt britneys” the last week

the blatant lie is making me annoyed.

someone link the insta idk how 

Huh? They were at Britney’s house. There are pictures where you can see Britney in the background and her kids. Lynne is NOT lying.

26 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Wtf r u talking about she says in the post they were at Britney’s last week... which they were 

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Huh? They were at Britney’s house. There are pictures where you can see Britney in the background and her kids. Lynne is NOT lying.

OP literally said "I didn’t see the post with her in :( sorry guys "

maybe chill??? :selenerz:

Archived