Why does Britney not understand how pictures work?

Does anyone else think its kind of weird that Britney doesnt realize how camera angles, harsh lighting, zoom and clothing can affect the way your body looks in a pictures? I mean she seriously thinks the paparazzi are photoshopping thousands of pictures and tries to prove it by taking a comparisson photo while completly clothed and in a dark room? And then she is complaining in werid videos that make her look absolutley ridicuous? I mean anyone who takes a selfie can basically tell that angles are important.

All of these are the same day and look how different she looks depending on angle

normal_XRAY_VMA2007_23.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA2007_69.jpg

normal_XRAY_VMA2007_70.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA2007_102.jpg

these pictures are 2 days apart. in the first she looks normal and in the second really skinny

normal_XRAY_NAKEDBABY_285129.jpgnormal_XRAY_DANCE_281129.jpg

these are on the same day. 1 outfit makes her look normal size the other thin

normal_XRAY_DANCE_28829.jpgnormal_XRAY_COMPLEX_281429.jpg

there are 2 days between these pictures

normal_XRAY_BSPEARSSHAVE021607_286729.jpnormal_UntouchableBritneyNet019.jpg

Even in the pictues yesterday there were plenty of pictures where she looked thin. Also we have all seen that she has gained weight this year (and most of think that her face looks better becuse of it) and thats totally fine. Nobody is in peak shape in their late thirties year round.

normal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIAnormal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIAnormal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIA

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Does anyone else think its kind of weird that Britney doesnt realize how camera angles, harsh lighting, zoom and clothing can affect the way your body looks in a pictures? I mean she seriously thinks the paparazzi are photoshopping thousands of pictures and tries to prove it by taking a comparisson photo while completly clothed and in a dark room? And then she is complaining in werid videos that make her look absolutley ridicuous? I mean anyone who takes a selfie can basically tell that angles are important.

All of these are the same day and look how different she looks depending on angle

normal_XRAY_VMA2007_23.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA2007_69.jpg

normal_XRAY_VMA2007_70.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA2007_102.jpg

these pictures are 2 days apart. in the first she looks normal and in the second really skinny

normal_XRAY_NAKEDBABY_285129.jpgnormal_XRAY_DANCE_281129.jpg

these are on the same day. 1 outfit makes her look normal size the other thin

normal_XRAY_DANCE_28829.jpgnormal_XRAY_COMPLEX_281429.jpg

there are 2 days between these pictures

normal_XRAY_BSPEARSSHAVE021607_286729.jpnormal_UntouchableBritneyNet019.jpg

Even in the pictues yesterday there were plenty of pictures where she looked thin. Also we have all seen that she has gained weight this year (and most of think that her face looks better becuse of it) and thats totally fine. Nobody is in peak shape in their late thirties year round.

normal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIAnormal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIAnormal_XRAY_MEGA_BRITNEY_VACATION_IN_MIA

I honestly don't know if the vid is actually coming from her.

In addition to plenty of unflattering pics from 2004-2008,  She herself has gone out of her way to look unflattering many times in the last decade, according to her.

Why would she all of a sudden care now?

I think it’s either a scheme to move the attention from FreeBritney or it’s just Britney having too much time and MBs on her phone that instead of dealing with serious things, she chooses to deal with such petty, OLD matters. As you pointed out, it is all about angles. It’s not the paps fault, nor hers.

Well yeah precisely it’s all very odd tbh isn’t it...I’ve been thinking a few things:

- She really is that naive and/or sheltered that she has no concept of the fact that different angles can make you look different body shapes and add curves etc

- Sam is SO into the perfect physique that she associates being ‘needle skinny’ with keeping him interested, so when pics surface of her looking less than a needle she panics and lashes out at the people she has no real emotional connection to- her fans and the paparazzi. All her logic goes out the window because she’s blinded by fear of losing Sam. 

- Over the past few years she’s had a hell of a lot of praise for her body and she has become known for being a fitness queen. Maybe she’s attached some of her core identity into being super thin so when that is shaken slightly, that threatens the very thing she is most safe with and she can’t handle it. Therefore once again lashing out at those she feels deserve it most - fans/ the general public and paparazzi.

- Or this is related to the conservatorship and a being used as a way for her to farm evidence that it’s all a load of crap and she does indeed have control over her life. I’ve said before that she may have some kind of Stockholm syndrome towards her dad and team and so by hearing about the free Britney movement she’s decided one way or another to prove all of the theories wrong- and her being outspoken on social media is a good way of showing she’s in control and that we should all back off.

Or none of the above lol. Whatever is going on I have to say I find it a bit shallow that she’s sooo upset about people maybe thinking she’s anything other than stick thin, it’s kind of insulting to those who rock a fuller figure. And tbh the ironic thing is I think she looks way better in those boat pics than in any of her ‘needle’ insta posts!

11 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well yeah precisely it’s all very odd tbh isn’t it...I’ve been thinking a few things:

- She really is that naive and/or sheltered that she has no concept of the fact that different angles can make you look different body shapes and add curves etc

- Sam is SO into the perfect physique that she associates being ‘needle skinny’ with keeping him interested, so when pics surface of her looking less than a needle she panics and lashes out at the people she has no real emotional connection to- her fans and the paparazzi. All her logic goes out the window because she’s blinded by fear of losing Sam. 

- Over the past few years she’s had a hell of a lot of praise for her body and she has become known for being a fitness queen. Maybe she’s attached some of her core identity into being super thin so when that is shaken slightly, that threatens the very thing she is most safe with and she can’t handle it. Therefore once again lashing out at those she feels deserve it most - fans/ the general public and paparazzi.

- Or this is related to the conservatorship and a being used as a way for her to farm evidence that it’s all a load of crap and she does indeed have control over her life. I’ve said before that she may have some kind of Stockholm syndrome towards her dad and team and so by hearing about the free Britney movement she’s decided one way or another to prove all of the theories wrong- and her being outspoken on social media is a good way of showing she’s in control and that we should all back off.

Or none of the above lol. Whatever is going on I have to say I find it a bit shallow that she’s sooo upset about people maybe thinking she’s anything other than stick thin, it’s kind of insulting to those who rock a fuller figure. And tbh the ironic thing is I think she looks way better in those boat pics than in any of her ‘needle’ insta posts!

I think the highlighted ones are the closest to the truth. Especially the third one

It could just be another attempt to distract from the #FreeBritney movement. I mean, we are getting tons of candids and Instagram videos almost every day now. Maybe they figure that if people are talking about her weight, then they aren't talking about the conservatorship. :ineedthetruth:

I feel like maybe since she got out of the facility she's been putting a lot of effort into how she looks in public because she's being followed by paps again. Maybe she just got upset that they now got a few photos where she doesn't look great. Still, no reason for her to lash out when there are thousands of other candids from the past decade where she looks like hell. 

19 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Also I think Sam is not very tall and in contrast to him she looks "bigger" 

Because he's muscled and perceives as "big." 

Him being big makes her looks smaller tho... thats why skinny girls love taking pictures next to fat people. The more space someone takes in a picture the skinnier a slim person looks.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Him being big makes her looks smaller tho... thats why skinny girls love taking pictures next to fat people. The more space someone takes in a picture the skinnier a slim person looks.

He's supposed to be big but he is not tall and not very big. He's just muscled and looks big when there's no one else next to him. He's clearly short because Britney is very short but next to each other they appear average height. 

11 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

He's supposed to be big but he is not tall and not very big. He's just muscled and looks big when there's no one else next to him. He's clearly short because Britney is very short but next to each other they appear average height. 

yeah he is short... but what does that have to do with Britney? I dont get your argument at all. Him being short and muscular should make Britney look taller and slimmer.

5 hours ago, briteen said:

I feel like maybe since she got out of the facility she's been putting a lot of effort into how she looks in public because she's being followed by paps again. Maybe she just got upset that they now got a few photos where she doesn't look great. Still, no reason for her to lash out when there are thousands of other candids from the past decade where she looks like hell. 

when was the last time she put effort into her looks ? lol sorry

Archived