Talk dirty to me babe, every time I want it
Every time I want it, every time I want it, every time I want it
:unbothered:

That one is about her personal relationship with ****! :jj:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/23/2019 at 10:38 AM, PokemonSpears said:

The funny part is that this kind of analysis was actually made in here back then when it came out, believe it or not. It wasn't until it flopped and the Myah Marie accusations emerged that everybody turned against BJ.

I agree to an extent. I almost like anything with Britney on it the first time I hear it and then i sit with it for awhile and my opinion changes. I don't care for most of the Circus album either.

But with B Jean, I didnt like more than half of the songs. I still listened to them in hopes that my feelings would change and it would grow on me. And then I realized it was because she wasn't singing the ones I didn't like. The only song I liked without her vocals was Chillin With You and most of everyone hated that one.. :demi:

52 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

remember when sia exposed them and said she wrote perfume herself. Why is knee credited as writer? :yelping:

Sia was misquoted. Britney told her what she wanted the song about and Sia took what she said and turned it into a song.

On 5/23/2019 at 5:48 AM, mfanbs said:

Just need to get something off my chest

Many of you wont agree with me and down vote me

Britney said Britney Jean is her most personal album and all of you were laughing at it and didn't agree

But ***** let me serve you the tea

1 Alien - personal song about how she feels in the music industry or in life
2 Work ***** - fun song with pretty much good message
3 Perfume - personal song about her relationships with her man
4 It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.am) - personal song about her thoughts about love
5 Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.) - fun song no deep meaning
6 Body Ache - fun song no deep meaning
7 Til It’s Gone - personal song about her relationship with her man (breakup)
8 Passenger - personal song about her relationship with her man
9 Chillin’ With You (feat. Jamie Lynn) - personal song about her relationship with her sister
10 Don’t Cry - personal song about her relationship with her boyfriend (breakup)
11 Brightest Morning Star - personal song about her relationship with her children
12 Hold On Tight - personal song about her relationship with her man (her insecurities)
13 Now That I Found You - personal song about her relationship with her man (new found love)
14 Perfume (The Dreaming Mix) - personal song about her relationship with her man (stripped back version)

Sure the album was not done as well as her previous ones and all the drama with the backing vocals and the producers and **** but the theme was right.

IT WAS HER MOST PERSONAL ALBUM

:bedtime:

I wish I could get $100 from Everytime you said 'personal'

Archived