Britney's Album Sales. After a week of evaluating and putting together.

11 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

In her Billboard 2016 performance intro video, it says she sold over 140 million records worldwide but those stats doesn't fare well with the information your have given :fakewow:

WE all know that britney sold over 100 Million albums. And over 83 million digital singles. And they were both confirmed by billboard, so that info is wrong, like the other year they said madonna sold over 200M records or something but Guinness World records said she sold way other 350M records. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, @britneys.glory said:

WE all know that britney sold over 100 Million albums. And over 83 million digital singles. And they were both confirmed by billboard, so that info is wrong, like the other year they said madonna sold over 200M records or something but Guinness World records said she sold way other 350M records. 

Do you have a breakdown of her sales for Pure/Stream for just the USA?

I think are numbers a bit off tbh... 

ITZ 11 million? Britney 17? No way...

ITZ didn’t even reach 2 million copies in Europe. (Check IFPI) Combined US and Europe sales = 5.000.000. It sold 300.000 in Canada, around 400.000 en Latin America and 140.000 in Australia. ITZ sold between 7.5 to 8 million copies WW. 

Britney didn’t sold more than 11 million units WW... 

On 5/8/2019 at 1:52 PM, princessmimi said:

Its sad how Glory is her least best selling album when its WAY better than half of her discography ESPECIALLY Femme Fatale!

Also I wonder why there was such a big drop in sales from Baby One More Time to Oops,

You would think they would be very similar considering they literally came out less than a year apart.

I also love the fact that her albums from her prime are considered Diamond! It proves she was the best back then :mcwave:

Oops! was released over a year after ...Baby and I think it was her continuously **** image to blame (i.e. Oops catsuit controversy, VMAs 2000 performance, Don’t Let Me Be The Last To know video etc.).

On 5/8/2019 at 9:52 PM, princessmimi said:

Its sad how Glory is her least best selling album when its WAY better than half of her discography ESPECIALLY Femme Fatale!

Also I wonder why there was such a big drop in sales from Baby One More Time to Oops,

You would think they would be very similar considering they literally came out less than a year apart.

I also love the fact that her albums from her prime are considered Diamond! It proves she was the best back then :mcwave:

BOMT came out in January 1999 and OIDIA in May 2000, so it's more than a year apart but ok. 

• 10 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 11:47 PM, @britneys.glory said:

Circus - 5,100,000 (PURE) 6,400,000 (Including Streams)

Circus was truly her comeback record :barbie: her best selling album since In the zone:barbie:Sold 505k in its first week outselling it’s predicted debut sales (sources said 300k lol:clown:):barbie:6th no.1 album:barbie:Went platinum within its second month of release :barbie:sold 4 million by the end of 2009:barbie:3rd highest grossing tour :barbie:youngest female artist to have 4 albums with 500k sales and above:barbie:.However I think circus should be around 7 million rn, maybe even 8-9 million :brityawning:.When will Beetrootney StarchyJeans:queenflopga:?

• 8 months later...
On 5/10/2019 at 3:38 AM, Freakshow__ said:

I think are numbers a bit off tbh... 

ITZ 11 million? Britney 17? No way...

ITZ didn’t even reach 2 million copies in Europe. (Check IFPI) Combined US and Europe sales = 5.000.000. It sold 300.000 in Canada, around 400.000 en Latin America and 140.000 in Australia. ITZ sold between 7.5 to 8 million copies WW. 

Britney didn’t sold more than 11 million units WW... 

No sales are true for Britney it has sold over 15 million copies WW

• 1 month later...

Archived