Some songs have messages when reversed

DarkLord

I KNOW it can be a huge reach but I used an app to reverse audio and there are a lot of words and phrases. Here is an example of a lead single AFTER the CShip:

But the question is... Why? :mj:

Britney's music is a product  that is very controlled and there is no space for mistakes, even MM in Britney Jean was a controlled thing. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

You can call it a "conspiracist's" imagination, but the same message appears loud and clear in another Britney song: "Don't you wanna 'dance' upon me, leaving behind my name and age"

It's improtant to understand what Britney got herself into when she entered the "entertainment" business, and backward messaging is not uncommon for a notorious group of people. Remember "Slumber Party" referenced the movie Eyes Wide Shut, you might wanna look into that to get some idea about playing songs backwards.

Britney's early music, for example, had pedophiliac undertones, this kind of message promotes teenage promiscuity and underage ***, like it or not

Thank you for your insight. That is the kind of narrative I was thinking of when I made this thread. 

On 4/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, BethanyJerome said:

You can call it a "conspiracist's" imagination, but the same message appears loud and clear in another Britney song: "Don't you wanna 'dance' upon me, leaving behind my name and age"

It's improtant to understand what Britney got herself into when she entered the "entertainment" business, and backward messaging is not uncommon for a notorious group of people. Remember "Slumber Party" referenced the movie Eyes Wide Shut, you might wanna look into that to get some idea about playing songs backwards.

Britney's early music, for example, had pedophiliac undertones, this kind of message promotes teenage promiscuity and underage ***, like it or not

Like it or not, you are f**ked. Seek help pls. 

Archived