Some songs have messages when reversed

DarkLord

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sorry but as convenient the shoe may fit no one makes a song and is like let’s make sure the real message is said backwards 

Taylor swift capitalises random letters in the book in the disc case to make the meaning of the song 

but other than that I’m sorry sis please stop reaching I think we’re being way too dramatic due to the silence now. I don’t think it’s that deep

On 4/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, DarkLord said:

Guys, an honest comment: Britney lipsyncs because they want the original song and message to be heard. After all, Britney herself said that having a microphone was kinda ILLEGAL. Is part of the CShip to  keep her in silence, including SINGING? 

Kinda make sense since the only songs she sings live now are not her own songs but covers lol

I remember how much it was a thing back in 2005/2008 to play song reversed ! I remember one about gimme more saying smoking pot or something in the verse... :lowkeyno: but the actual words "Gimme More" reversed were "Hear me out".

Spoiler

Besides knowing if it works or not to put messages in reversed, do you think it was actually a real thing they were trying to do or it's just coincidence we hear real words ? 

19 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Kinda make sense since the only songs she sings live now are not her own songs but covers lol

I remember how much it was a thing back in 2005/2008 to play song reversed ! I remember one about gimme more saying smoking pot or something in the verse... :lowkeyno: but the actual words "Gimme More" reversed were "Hear me out".

Hide contents

Besides knowing if it works or not to put messages in reversed, do you think it was actually a real thing they were trying to do or it's just coincidence we hear real words ? 

I don't know why, but it is a real thing they were trying to do, not a coincidence. The song have very clear phrases and the meaning can be realy Britney related. Words can be a coincidence but phrases? :tiffanycries:

1 minute ago, DarkLord said:

I don't know why, but it is a real thing they were trying to do, not a coincidence. The song have very clear phrases and the meaning can be realy Britney related. Words can be a coincidence but phrases? :tiffanycries:

There is a mexican singer called Gloria Trevi, that was involved in S%X traffic with her manager. They cheated Young Girls to be popstars just to have them starving for months and to be s%x slaves. Complete obedience was the rule to survive. So... One of the Gloria Trevi's song say "debes obedecer" or "you must obey" when reversed. 

Another band calle RBD has tons of song talking about the débil while matching with simbols on the videos, very subtle, enough to deny it,  but councidences never happen more than once. There is a porpouse. 

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I swear “Sleep with me I’m not too young” in BOMT was done intentionally. It’s way too clear not to be. Gross. But slay a bit, I guess.     :demi:   :jackk:   :yasqueen:

I've heard plenty of songs backwards, but I have never saw how they do it first place. I mean how they record that hidden text. Are they playing weird message backward and come with unsuspicious lyrics based on that sound? I wanna see that proces :mhm:

9 minutes ago, falka said:

I've heard plenty of songs backwards, but I have never saw how they do it first place. I mean how they record that hidden text. Are they playing weird message backward and come with unsuspicious lyrics based on that sound? I wanna see that proces :mhm:

Words and sounds sound like other words when reversed. 

Just like a circus  sounds like slit your wrist when reversed

On 4/21/2019 at 7:37 AM, DarkLord said:

Well if it’s true the reason why would have to be that the “Illuminati” is also true and they use these backwards messages to subliminally train people’s brains to think unmoral actions are acceptable. They wouldn’t be letting Britney subliminally sing for help so I don’t think this womanizer one is accurate IF this is actually a thing. 

Archived