#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Don't forget about Jansen - one of Britney's best friends in life, from childhood to this very day - going on Instagram and liking a video of everyone on The Talk discussing #FreeBritney. Eve even wore the shirt!

Oh I missed that about Jansen. Thank you! 

I just don’t see how people can shrug this under the rug :brityeah:

• Like 2

Guys, I think the Wendy Williams show has a really good chance of picking this story up. She talks about even the most boring Britney stories. Don’t forget her show gets the same ratings as Ellen.

You guys should all comment “please include #freebritney in hot topics!” on Norman’s Instagram. Norman is the one who is very influential in picking the hot topics. @/normmaker

Here’s a link

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What I noticed this last decade was a person trying to be their old self with a mental illness. 

I think they should have done Circus. Got custody back and let her retire. As a fan I was selfish back than and wanted her to continue for music. I agree that is their fault. Maybe they did it to try and get her back to where she could be her old self but she just can’t. 

There is little to go on when saying she could 100% handle her own life by herself without major help. 

If Britney came back the same during Circus and after there would be no question the cship isn’t needed but that obviously isn’t the case. Many ppl not just her team has stated how she needs extra care. 

I think most ppl that are pushing for this can’t grasp that she really maybe has a severe mental illness 

that is what worries me

Many people who aren’t on her team have also state she doesn’t need it. If she has some severe illness she doesn’t need to be on stage and this is being abused and THAT is what we’re trying to bring attention to. Either way the c-ship is unnecessary because you can be mentally ill and go to mental health facilities  without your every move being decided by someone else 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Guys, I think the Wendy Williams show has a really good chance of picking this story up. She talks about even the most boring Britney stories. Don’t forget her show gets the same ratings as Ellen.

You guys should all comment “please include #freebritney in hot topics!” on Norman’s Instagram. Norman is the one who is very influential in picking the hot topics. @/normmaker

Here’s a link

Noooo DONT start harassing Norman too:jackk:

• Like 2

She just posted a picture of Jamie and Maddie. :imdying: @Pfefferminz 

Thats a new low for her. :ehum:

HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST SAY SOMETHING AND DISPELL EVEYTHING :bichpls: HOW HARD IS IT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE #freeBritney CAMPAIGN. :bichpls: HOW HARD IS IT TO GET BRITNEY ON THE PHONE AND SAY SHES OK. :bichpls: THATS YOUR f**king “CLIENT” (SLAVE :meltdown:) AND YOURE JUST SITTING THERE SAYING NOTHING AS ALL THIS KEEPS GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER :bichpls: HOW ARE YOU OK AND NOT EVEN TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM EVERYONE CALLING YOU A SLAVE OWNER :bichpls:

the silence is DEAFENING. 

*let me post an old *** pic of Jamie and her baby I found online (since I don’t even have one with her :tiffcackle:) and say how much I love. That will surely make me look innocent and shut everyone up.*

Stupid *****. :tiffcackle:

its sooo f**king too late to do damage control now. :tiffcackle: it’s so freakin embarrassing her and Larry think all this will just blow over and no one will suspect anything. :tiffcackle:

THE FACT THAT THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER THE **** STORM IS THAT FAKE AF PHOTO REALLY SAYS EVERYTHING WE ALREADY KNOW.

• Like 2