#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This thread is moving so fast I cant keep up with it AND live a life outside of exhale. Here's a few of my opinions:
- Something doesn't add up between yesterday's video and the post. Unless Britney's video said more after that, why would she single out someone she hasn't mentioned in 12 years? 
- I do think we have to be very careful with Sam Lufti, he has a bad reputation for a reason.
- The pap videos of Britney getting ice cream are highly suspicious; somehow, the paps knew she'd go to a froyo store so they set up cameras inside so they could get a seamless edit? Someone had to have tipped them off.
- The gym video (in my opinion) has me worried more than anything. If you rewatch her other work out videos, dance videos, or rehearsal videos, she's usually in the zone, wide eyed and alert. Her dance videos are high energy, even if they're just her bopping around for fun. On top of everything, she is super clean in them, and you can tell is paying attention to what she is doing, how many reps she's doing and her form; In the new video, she looks over it, her form is off, and the dancing seems so...off. I feel like her team are telling her to try and get her instagram feed back up to try and counter the radio silence we had, but this seems so forced compared to the rest of her videos. The last time we saw her dance, she was killing it. i did get serious FF vibes and that has me worried; say what you will, but after seeing the POM tour live, and seeing the past few years unfold, she's delivering lightyears ahead of what she did during that era, this reminded me of it.

- The candids of her leaving the hotel are suspicious because she looks so tired or dazed; she's only human and it could just be that and she looks a lot better in the froyo candids, but i am getting FF vibes, which is odd because her candids have looked completely different than that era the past two years.

In the end, there's two scenarios that could be real; We could all be wrong and misguided, we could be completely over analyzing these posts; she could be putting these up just to please us and because she wants us to stop. Alternatively, her team is terrified of stories getting out and doing damage control as much as they can because we're throwing stones at their glasshouse. Britney is only filming these videos so her team can put them, and someone else who is potentially reading these posts is trying to counter any potentially valid proof we might have that there's something going on. 

this is all my opinion though. I hope Britney is in a good place in herself right now, whether its because she's aware we support her or because her team are helping her. She needs it right now either way.

this is going to be an interesting year.

THIS POST HAS BRENDA'S SEAL OF APPROVAL Image result for seal of approval transparent 

• Like 9

Sigh. 

That workout video is suspicious. 

Honestly they can’t do these revealing docs and Instagram posts about me time and then get upset that we care about her. 

This is all suspicious ****. The way they play us but milk our money is suspicious ****. 

I feel weird supporting any of this with my money any more. Femme fatale something was clearly wrong. I am Britney jean was y even her voice. 2018 she appeared so anxious vs 2016. 

Her personal life is her personal life but they let us in and then don’t let us in and lie to us and then want us to buy the lie. They ask for space and then seemingly. orchestrate pap pictures and insta posts. 

Its a mess. This is a mess. I personally don’t know how we go back to giving her our money to see her lip sync to Slave 4 U for 5 more years after this and pretending everything is OK

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Girls this is great. Team B is changing their story so they look like the good guys in the end. 

Yes they won’t get justice, but it seems they will let her out at least. 

Nope there needs to be one work is not done #FREEAMANDA next.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

white people are called crackers for a reason.. they DO crack.. ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

i cant with the ppl being offended by the term cracker lmfao

white ppl werent ***** ******** beaten whilst being called cracker

it aint the n word

brenda approves of this message

Related image

• Like 3