#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Nobody is f**king asking for her personal private info. Ew. We want to KNOW the conservatorship ISNT being abused. And are demanding an INVESTIGATION into it from a 3rd party. Btw that’s a really shitty tactic to make people never question wtf is going on

“oMG hOW dArE u WANt 2 Kn0 iF SheZ bEiNG ExPlOiteD bY tHe EviL JEzus DiNOsaUR LaDY rEspeCt hER PriVAcy” :brityeah:

How many times must it be said?? :cackling: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I'm never going to stop repeating this:

WE WANT BRITNEY TO HAVE FULL PRIVACY.

None of us give a flying **** about her medical or private history. It's none of our business. What we want is an honest, ethical legal investigation into the conservatorship to make sure Britney's human rights aren't being violated.

:letitburn:

• Like 2

My theory is that they probably told her or her family told her that fans were harassing the family because she’s been away and so her video is to address fans to back off her family. I don’t think she knows about the podcast and the #freebritney movement and the caption seems to be a response to the podcast. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I believe Sam Lutfi. Her team is very lame. They are failing big time. He probably knows something about Britney that could hurt her reputation more and they want him to stay away because they are all Bout the money and don't want anything to interfere with their $ which is Britney Spears the image, brand and reputation. I don't think he will expose her anyway.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Another funny thing... Britney mentions the emails but doesn't mention what the podcast girls claim. The Blast/TMZ sources weren't directly discrediting the podcast claims either, actually confirming the main details, but trying to twist the stories to a bias.

And she also said that she didn't write the e-mails and that it was Sam who was communicating with her team... So she's not denying the e-mails sent by Lou :airpls::airpls::airpls:

• Like 6