#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Why is questioning the c-ship a conspiracy? 

It’s her human right and it’s 2019. 

If they lied about Jamie's health in order to protect Britney privacy, I think they seriously made a huge mistake. Even if Jamie has been taking proper care of the entire time, why would they try to make it look like he was about to die? The guy can't take care of her when he's dead so of course people are going to seriously question the conservatorship. 

I do think a lot of Britney went into conspiracy theory territory though and people crossed lines they shouldn't have a crossed. But at the end of the day, a 37 year old generating millions and millions of dollars for herself and others through albums, residencies, and tour while under the custody of her father will always be questionable. Now Blind Gossip is even stating that they're lying to fans. It might be done in order to try to protect Britney but lying to the public when Britney is in the very abusable situation that she's in is far from the smartest decision. 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Omg realization. what IF all these meetings are just her and Sam. What if she's asking for privacy and Sam's #bestfans hastag in his comment are saying that everything we did helped Britney. Sunday was when Sam broke her out, the two of them went today, and may 10 is when they both go to end the **** for good. 

I would go outside and do naked cartwheels praising Godney if that happens.

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Could it be he was taking too much? She did say that she was told to spend this and spend that (talking about the DWAD tour) to make the show better and after all that she was like “where’s my money?” She also racked in a lot with merchandising and Johnny Wright was pivotal in making the merchandising deals happen. Either that or Larry talked her into firing Johnny. To me it seems business reasons as he doesn’t carry any anger towards her now even though he did sued her. 

I never heard about that. Do u remember where she talked about that?

Maybe it was both things combined: JT and Larry doing. Maybe he isnt bitter bc he sided with JT and understood her decision/her side. But the timing she fired him, right after JTs bday she attended and never was seen interacting with him again, looks more than a simple coincidence imo. And it doesnt look he took too much from JT anyway. He never fired Johnny and Johnny is his manager since his Nsync days.

4 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Listen to Britney. Stop all of this and leave her the eff alone.

I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. 

You are relentless with this. I can't believe you all think you deserve to know everything about her. You don't. 

Nobody is f**king asking for her personal private info. Ew. We want to KNOW the conservatorship ISNT being abused. And are demanding an INVESTIGATION into it from a 3rd party. Btw that’s a really shitty tactic to make people never question wtf is going on

“oMG hOW dArE u WANt 2 Kn0 iF SheZ bEiNG ExPlOiteD bY tHe EviL JEzus DiNOsaUR LaDY rEspeCt hER PriVAcy” :brityeah:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, land said:

1. She looks like she's reading something in the video.

2. She talks fast as in not really her own will like in pretty much all interviews / statements ever since cship started.

3. She seems a bit nervous and worried and she is in a f**king mental health facility for [at least officially] almost a month.

4. She doesn't address any of what has been said in the video, and that caption seems very articulated by someone else. Why can't she mention Sam, the cship or anything by name ever on video? Pretty odd.

5. She was on the verge of suicide, bailing medication [or maybe overtaking them her team just doesnt seem to decide on it] and yet somehow they [the ones supposed to protect her and her mental health - the reason of the cship in the first place] are not only giving her access to all that drama but asking her to record a video to address it? Like wtf. If all that was said before is real, then it just doesnt make sense that they are putting her on pair of the situation before she's stable and out of the facility. It would seem rushed and insensitive. Specially if it's fake and based on rumours. 

6. So many things are denied to her officially on court because it can "put her on emotional distress" or "potentially cause her irreparable mental damage" something along those lines, yet she talking about ~fake rumours~ while in a mental health facility seems very appropriate and not at all emotinally stressful.

7. This whole movement is not about Sam Lutfi, it hasn't even started with anything related to him but because of co-conservator jumping off. Just seems they are throwing Sam in the picture and giving him leadership to discredit it all, since they sucessfully got a restraining order against him which makes him seem like a crazy stalker that can't be trusted. 

Come through La la land :comingthru:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Its out of our hands now guys . We should all just drop it . The girl is trying to work on her mental health , and we're adding more stress on her do we really wanna be the death of her? 

Conservatorship or not . I think im done. Lets quit judgement. 

This isn't about her mental health. This is about getting an honest, ethical legal investigation done to make sure that Britney's human rights aren't being violated using the conservatorship. We don't want her private personal information. We want her to keep that safe and private. An investigation would only do good and wouldn't leak any private info to the public.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Are we sure the 4/23 court date wasn't already scheduled? This doesn't appear to be new. Wouldn't it say exparte if it was sudden. 

If it was arranged before the podcast was published, I think the girls would have mentioned it. It's a big detail so if they missed it, it would be weird:ponderney: And I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when Andrew resigned 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

What is going on? Why is everybody freaking out? Is the movement over? Will Exhale believe Britney or continue to fight the conservatorship tooth and nail? Was this just another fan made conspiracy theory? 

So many questions.... we need answers... she said she was coming back very soon so we’re gonna have to wait and see? 

This is far from over honey, they just legitimized us :chershade:

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Literally she didn’t even say that the emails were fake she just said SHE didn’t send them and that it was Sam... so Lou was still a weird *** stalker :wontcry: at least make your lies cover your *** completely or don’t lie at all 

Lmfaooo yes like Lou was still sending weird af e-mails:imdying:

5 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

We really need to make this private @breatheheavy

Wasn't TJ talking **** earlier now they want to see the docs? :ponderney:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Is this a publicity stunt?  Why did she mention the emails that literally no one has been talking about at all.  Fanning the flames?  

Maybe emails were mentioned because that's what they need to try to discredit and mute discussion about.   Everything else the gp has heard about and deemed irrevelant already, paralegal report, he's dying, she's dying, forced in, went willingly, blah, blah, blah.....no one gives a rip.   That leaves emails and court documents that haven't been too mainstream.  Interestingly,  at least they covered up the real reason for all this.   For her sake.    Anyway,  I'm totally behind privacy for Brit. 

When she (= whoever wrote that caption) pretty much demanded privacy, I had to laugh.

Sure, NOBODY should have been contacting her family directly, at all—especially not with crazy threats and foul language.

But what made me laugh is the fact that she had privacy for THREE MONTHS by offering the world ZERO communication. If she’s in a wellness centre on her own accord, tell me: what does it matter if we plaster #Free Britney all over the internet or not?

I won’t go so far as to say that she was forced to say something, but this video isn’t her idea. If her team already admitted that they lied about Jamie’s illness and the Domination cancellation, and if we know that the Easter content was from a paid paparazzi company, then we can safely assume that the caption was her team’s doing.

There is a sizeable chunk of that caption that specifically talks bad about Sam Lufti and old emails...but makes zero mention of the paralegal’s voicemail, the Britneysgram podcast, the #FreeBritney movement? Suspicious as hell.

• Like 2