#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Somethingtotallabout said:

So many people are googling Sam Lufti  now. The general public doesn’t know who he is And what role he had with Britney. It just seems so strange to give him attention like that.

i feel bad for him now though yes hes a **** but hes gonna get so much HATE. and on the court documents he said he became suicidal because of 2007... and all the hate EEK.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

So do we think this video is old or new? I hate that I'm even asking 

It is so interesting that she says so much in the comment, but legit zero about it in the video. She also addresses those emails that legit NO ONE was talking about (wonder what that had to do with those old lawsuits). 

Also, her hair is looking MUCH better than Sunday, like not that she can't get it done or anything, but her extensions look a lot new. 

I am not 100 percent sure if I am buying this. I mean I save pics all the time and post to insta when I want to. They had to know if she was going away voluntary or not, that eventually, the fans would want to know where she is. She looks pretty happy for someone talking about her family getting death threats right?!

I don't 100 percent buy it....yet. My main theory still is that she is still working on getting out of the Conservatorship and all of this time away is her getting evaluated, and all will be revealed at her next court date. 

• Like 4

I'd be careful of revealing personal information, pics, etc. about yourselves here. Clearly, we have some people who are against us here. Better to be safe than sorry (which is also my entire point of why I'm supporting this. Better to make sure Britney is safe than to be sorry.)

• Like 8
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

It is so interesting that she says so much in the comment, but legit zero about it in the video. She also addresses those emails that legit NO ONE was talking about (wonder what that had to do with those old lawsuits). 

Also, her hair is looking MUCH better than Sunday, like not that she can't get it done or anything, but her extensions look a lot new. 

I am not 100 percent sure if I am buying this. I mean I save pics all the time and post to insta when I want to. They had to know if she was going away voluntary or not, that eventually, the fans would want to know where she is. She looks pretty happy for someone talking about her family getting death threats right?!

I don't 100 percent buy it....yet. My main theory still is that she is still working on getting out of the Conservatorship and all of this time away is her getting evaluated, and all will be revealed at her next court date. 

Well it was shot in the same hair salon she was "photobombed"  in recently...........

• Like 1