#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Attorneys for Jamie Spears argued that the courtroom should be sealed because they would be discussing personal, private, and mental issues. After less than 10 minutes, Judge Brenda Penny granted their request. Members of the press were then instructed to clear the courtroom

damn it, we'll never know what's going on :britdrown:

I can actually understand that tho

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Attorneys for Jamie Spears argued that the courtroom should be sealed because they would be discussing personal, private, and mental issues. After less than 10 minutes, Judge Brenda Penny granted their request. Members of the press were then instructed to clear the courtroom

damn it, we'll never know what's going on :britdrown:

Always the same thing. If she does have such a serious mental condition that no one can know about (presumably because it might impact her professional career since shes a public figure?? and since this is Britney I dont know what could be even more damaging than whats been speculated over the years etc not to mention the Jamie/SP report coming out - like things are even worse with her daily behind the scenes??!) but then how has she still been having a reasonably normal life and professional career all this time?!? I don't see how these two things can coexist, like you dont want the public to know whats her problem because then she may no longer have a viable career but then "her condition" isn't THAT serious that she can still keep up with all her career work for so long?! This is so confusing. Why is Brenda agreeing with this? Was there an actual serious objective investigation going on? Lynne's attorney better come through ugh :/

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Always the same thing. If she does have such a serious mental condition that no one can know about (presumably because it might impact her professional career since shes a public figure?? and since this is Britney I dont know what could be even more damaging than whats been speculated over the years etc not to mention the Jamie/SP report coming out - like things are even worse with her daily behind the scenes??!) but then how has she still been having a reasonably normal life and professional career all this time?!? This is so confusing. Why is Brenda agreeing with this? Was there an actual serious objective investigation going on? Lynne's attorney better come through ugh :/

maybe Britney hersel wants it to remain private?? I mean we have heard a lot of repors of her being kind of weird backstage over the years so its not like there is NOTHING going on. the real question is: How serious is it really? :cigney: we will probably never know.