#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, AliciaBitch said:

I would wait till something more trustable come out than TMZ. Jamie Lynn and Jansen posts make me positive. 

This, we were literally rejoicing the good vibes JL and Jansen (and even Britney's Truth lol) sent our way and here we are in a downwards spinal believing word by word what TMZ says.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess Brenda can't take any decisions like grant permissions or what not until there's the correspondent evaluation :idkney:

Brenda is saving her ammo for later. :badthoughts: She needs to store and build up her energy for judgement day. :scalped:

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess Brenda can't take any decisions like grant permissions or what not until there's the correspondent evaluation :idkney:

she could keep Britney under the conservatorship and name a guardian appointed by the court also for personal and medical care. 

Im gonna wait for other medias report maybe there are more decision than this that have been taken by the court , cuz clearly it is not enough and it is team chip advantage 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Ok, this is a long process and next date is away. They will try to win with time. Fans will be less concerned or involved during the summer or something. 

They're trying to win without the current attention. So, don't let them to play you. It's a long process but we have to be their pain in the ***.:well:

We are not going anywhere and I'm sure new information will rise during this period, probably a new podcast from Britney's Gram with all that new information they're gathering.

• Like 4