#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Does anybody know if the Gram Girls are gonna be there?

I kept saying this, actually anybody should be able to request being present in the hearing, the worst that can happen is that the petition gets denied. But I don't know if you need a lawyer for that or you can go by yourself. :idkney:

I suppose showing you're an official journalist or media outlet would make it more likely that permission is granted, but I repeat, how did the Gram Girls attended that other hearing then? 

"See you guys there on Friday" so I would assume so? hopefully

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

What happened to her face?

She seems to love the kardashians. She’s spoken about the Kylie kits a few times and she’s always liking Kylie’s pics. Other than that she’s gone full southern woman and wears a full face of makeup inc matt lipstick and bleach hair. 

1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

OMG INTERESTED PARTY IS LYNNE!!!!

Doubtful. It's media. E! Or TMZ or something. 

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this account.. just why.. :pieceofwhat:

Lmfao.

Ok but how did the Blast get those Lutfi leaks? From Lynne? I am HUGE on Lynn sending that $1000 back (what was this for anyway? I skimmed the leaked text) ... Get Lutfi out. 

JL is obv talking about Sam. 

Lynne's new lawyer seems promising. 

• Like 1

Actually the number are even worse than this, because they also charge for "Legal Fees" Here are the number of the first report made to the court

Co-Conservator James Spears                                                                           $168,790.00
Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet making                                                              $409,849.28
Co-Conservator - Spears Legal Representation                                                 $1 053 810.00
Conservatee's Attorneys Fees Samuel D. Inghamm III                                      $405.990.64
Co-Conservators' Legal Fees                                                                             $610.308.27
Co-Conservators' Legal costs                                                                            $112.364.88
Family Court Ordered Federline Fees                                                               $625.000.00
Royalty Audit                                                                                                     $ 11.171.25
Business Management and Accounting                                                           $355.947.26

Which give us a total of  $3,753,231.58 for legal fees only

While the the court paper are signed by Geraldine A. Wyle and Jeryll S. Cohen from HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER, APC there no trace of this firm charging fees on this court document, but some part have been sealed .

Yet after "investigating" a little bit i saw that Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps the firm that charged $1,053.810.00 for legal representative fees has as a Senoir counsel Jeryll S. Cohen , she was also in the past (can't find nothing about now) a senior counsel along with Gerldine A. Wyle for Holland & Knight LLP who charged $112,546.23 for "co-conservator legal fees" .

There is also the "Law office of Julian R Warner" who with a quick background research appears to be Geraldine A. Wyne's relative (husband maybe?) 

UrbCNHX.png 

X4oAFiC.png 

You add to that what we talked about earlier, with the custody lawyer firms , where only one appears on the LA court website yet there 2 firm charging Britney for a result that is... It's the "less expensive" that appears as the "official custody lawyer .

W5IFLzX.png 

uRkcg0o.png 

Let's not forget that Jamie has asked for increases and was approved to take 1.5% of gross revenues from the performances and merchandising of PoM residency in Vegas. The tour grossed $137.7 million which means Jamie made  $2,065,500.00

This for the money we can track, based on facts and court documents, then there is also all those companies created by Jamie that we have no idea what's going on with them . The list is there https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY 

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Does anybody know if the Gram Girls are gonna be there?

I kept saying this, actually anybody should be able to request being present in the hearing, the worst that can happen is that the petition gets denied. But I don't know if you need a lawyer for that or you can go by yourself. :idkney:

I suppose showing you're an official journalist or media outlet would make it more likely that permission is granted, but I repeat, how did the Gram Girls attended that other hearing then? 

Not sure about this, but i think you can attend when it is "a public hearing"  you can be there unless/until the judge ask for the room to be emptied so they can talk about sealed and "private" informations. Usually it is a lawyer of a party who ask for the judge to get people out of the room so they can talk about "sensitive" subjects , and the judge can approve or not. Needs to be confirmed though .

Journalists are asking for permission to coverage which means filming and taking pictures, this is different. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Not sure about this, but i think you can attend when it is "a public hearing"  you can be there unless/until the judge ask for the room to be emptied so they can talk about sealed and "private" informations. Usually it is a lawyer of a party who ask for the judge to get people out of the room so they can talk about "sensitive" subjects , and the judge can approve or not. Needs to be confirmed though .

Journalists are asking for permission to coverage which means filming and taking pictures, this is different. 

will we finally get a new picture from Brenda J ? I hope so :yesplease:

• Like 7
38 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She seems to love the kardashians. She’s spoken about the Kylie kits a few times and she’s always liking Kylie’s pics. Other than that she’s gone full southern woman and wears a full face of makeup inc matt lipstick and bleach hair. 

ugh can't she like the OTHER real Kylie?? The Minogue...

• Like 1