#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm not saying I'm not glad the restraining order was granted but it worries me that the judge seems to be still pandering to every request Team C-ship makes... It literally took them one hearing to make it happen. How about taking one hearing to end the conservatorship instead? :joanne:

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

We actually don't even know if the restraining order was granted by Brenda do we? They could have had the restraining order filed by the court by another judge. 

From what I understand, Brenda has worked on Britney's case since 2016 but was appointed to the bench in October 2018

• On October 24, 2018, Brenda J. Penny was sworn in and enrobed as a Judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court, having been elevated by Governor Brown.  She has been assigned to continue on the Probate Bench.

If Brenda's the one who granted the restraining order, I hope that she treats the conservatorship case differently. 

My only hope is that Brenda J will serve some basic procedural justice -i.e. hear Britney in camera.

What these lawyers do is hideous...this conservatorship for the "good" of Britney is a complete joke. And almost no one has cared all these years. It needs to end.

If Brenda J cannot live up to her mission, we need to keep on making a big fuss of it till something happens:nyschool:

• Like 7

Ok so I'm not a supporter of Sam L. (I kinda don't really care ahout him in a positive or negative way) but I'm just surprised that he can have a restraining order granted against him when he hasn't had any physical contact with her. We know he wouldn't have her phone number unless lynn gave it to him so he likely wasn't calling her. Are his tweets really enough to be served a restraining order or is Britney's team just that powerful? I would have expected a libel lawsuit before a restraining order, but then again if it was a libel lawsuit they might not have as much grounding because they could be legitimately real emails. Anybody have a better understanding than me?

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I haven't gone through the pages that I've missed, so I'm not sure if this has been posted already:

D6CXmaBXsAAbRnI.jpgD6CXmaAWsAAyUhY.jpg

D6CXmaBW0AA-_O_.jpg

interesting. honestly this is making me very very sad. i can't imagine how sad britney must hav been during the first years of the c-ship. i believe she was doing a lot better in the few last years but now.... this needs to end. britney needs to be able to BE HERSELF and MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS. W e want Britney, the real Britney. i'm gonna cry..i remember how she used to be and i'm so sad we never got that britney back. she was so much fun and sweet and now she's gone! and it's this stupid people's fault, what is wrong with them? how do they know what is best for her? they should mind THEIR business.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JimmyK said:

My only hope is that Brenda J will serve some basic procedural justice -i.e. hear Britney in camera.

What these lawyers do is hideous...this conservatorship for the "good" of Britney is a complete joke. And almost no one has cared all these years. It needs to end.

If Brenda J cannot live up to her mission, we need to keep on making a big fuss of it till something happens:nyschool:

Brenda J.

I always cackle :ricackle:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I agree with your comment cause Exhale is probably the LAST place you'd want to promote or talk about yourself cause people on here are pretty vicious! I just hope he is prepared for any rude comments or backlash :demi:

just wait for cheri:letitburn:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This is really good because it’s so easily shareable, and will entice even non-fans to watch just based on the title.

(For example, I’m not a Beyoncé fan, but if I saw “Beyoncé being held against her will” as a headline, I’d absolutely watch it)!

@Applejack's  timeline:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit#

LouCIFER:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

• Like 7

Does someone have pics of the flip phone Britney was holding immediately post-hospitalization? My friend just sent me this message:

“Yeah I dont believe she posted her recent Instagram posts.”

Me: “It's impossible; the first pics of her post-institutionalization, she's holding a FLIP PHONE. Like a razr. No internet access at all, much less social media.”

Her: “What? Lol no way.”

Help me with pictorial evidence, please! :)