#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Yea lets not use the F word. Us saying that word to each other or at all....only lets str8 people think it is ok

but I think it's ok for straight people to use it too.. :uknowit: if someone wants to call me names because I'm gay they can do it with or without saying "******" so it doesn't matter.. as long as it's not meant in a derogatory way, I don't care at all, words are just words but I don't blame you for thinking the way you do.. not everyone has to hold the same principles as me.. :)

• Like 3

the truth of the matter is I could see this situation coming years ago. Look, I agree fully with the initial c-ship placed in 2007 when she had her breakdown. she obviously wasn't in a very good place and wasn't capable mentally to look after her money. but the thing that I don't get is from like 2013 onwards she has seemed to come  on leaps and bounds and interviews she did from 2016 when promoting Glory she seemed back in the room, alert and like the old Britney. so I really don't understand why at that point, her mum dad lawyers etc sat her down, taught her how to handle money and bit by bit relinquish control to her. because, and obviously this is my spectulation I don't know, my feeling is her dad  nearly died and shes thought '****, I have no idea where my money is and what to do if something happens to my dad' which is why she admitted herself to a facility. and the one thing that really boggles my mind is this, shes been 'well enough' to have 50/50 custody of her boys, how the hell could she be 'well enough' to care for two KIDS and not 'well  enough' to be in control of HER money.

Also, how come her dad has had full control but her mum has had nothing to do with it??? seems really stupid to put all the control onto one person who could have been hit by a bus any day

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yay Exhale is black again!!:clap: Not to sound racist tho :receipts2:

Ah, yes. Just when I got a notification, went back to this thread, I could FEEL how much easier this theme was on my eyes. What a great improvement... I love this colourful-and-black colour scheme so much, it's so stylish and iconic... :tysm:

5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I cannot find my spoiler icon on the clipboard:wontcry: What happened to exhale? Is this the end of "reveal hidden contents"? Is that what this update was all about?

OMG, no! That's true! :wontcry:

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

yeah it was posted, this is really exciting, I think :ehidk:

Yup, declaration from Lynn just before the status hearing, i like how she did the couple of days the status hearing, less time for Jamie's team to get prepared, and make them have to fights on every fronts now, not just on the media against us .

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He is dead, apparently (can't confirm this :/)

And as we're talking he knew Grace and Britney (at least, not sure if on an intimate basis, but he seemed inserted in the environment at some point):

jYbF7oq3Fvrwi0fkTyJGcpL2OH5O8X2SHWPy0SNmfQYDUcZVi_U0Ieqlhi2WJD2mNvmx6hA_GwORa0K934TuYPX8zsJ5jGEVwWiogjx6iqQRdKVVENOyNvMRTq2Q-YIKDewum-e5

Sadly, his inactivity and these tweets are pointing towards that he's not here with us. May God rest his soul. :wontcry:

• Like 2