#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! It just goes to show that her team has to approve what she posts on her SM accounts. That's why the tweet was deleted and the Instagram post is still up but edited.

Video is timestamped.

Yeah, I think she has control (or at least access) only over the Instagram account:

Here she talks about what her kids tell her about the posts she can share, and sounds really honest to me.

Earlier she talks about her yoga instructors she hangs out with :ehidk:

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Omg you know what kind of man he is if she calls her that way in a derogatory way.  

Who runs that lambyspoet account? I went back years and there’s so much seemingly legit info there. I also think they might be dead because the last tweet was over a year ago saying they’d been hospitalised and weren’t out of the woods

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! It just goes to show that her team has to approve what she posts on her SM accounts. That's why the tweet was deleted and the Instagram post is still up but edited.

Video is timestamped.

Aww i love how relaxed she was at the beginning, i think she found the guy cute ( i don't blame her tho) as soon as she starts to speak about the lingerie she's like yeah meh... haha and the guy looks kind of intimidated by her (he can't stare direct at her eyes sometimes), she looks so confident and i like what she said about overcoming bad days, inspirational queen :tiffsniffle: i just love my baby brit so much

• Like 4

ugh.. they're getting more and more shameless with every new article, I can't with these disgusting, vile pieces of human trash anymore.. I can't wait for the day justice is served but I'm really concerned because this isn't just about the conservatorship - if Britney gets freed they're likely going to get exposed for EVERYTHING and they know that very well which is why they're going to do everything in their power to stop that from happening.. :britstare11:

from time to time a little part of me still wants to romanticize thinking "Jamie's just an old Southern dude, he'd never do something like that" but at this point I have no doubt in my mind that 90% of the things we've dug up are completely true (if not more).. thank god I'm gay and going to hell so that one day I can meet these f*ckers and spit in their faces.. :bichpls:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Brad Adamson said:

Who runs that lambyspoet account? I went back years and there’s so much seek I got legit info there

He goes by the name of Robert Haviland, assuming it's his real name. He writes/wrote poems about Britney. :)

Someone told me earlier today that another member had said he'd passed away in April of last year. I can't find an obituary.

I just realized something crazy about Britney's Instagram. I went back and looked for when it switched over to be more personal. It changed over at the EXACT time that iPhone's/iCloud started having photo syncing between multiple devices.  So they totally have that turned on and read all her messages etc. 

So I am sure she is allowed a phone, just restricted probably with messages, mail, internet, or it might not have any access beyond being hooked to wifi. 

They probably let her shoot content and use her icloud and take what they want from it.    

• Like 8
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh.. they're getting more and more shameless with every new article, I can't with these disgusting, vile pieces of human trash anymore.. I can't wait for the day justice is served but I'm really concerned because this isn't just about the conservatorship - if Britney gets freed they're likely going to get exposed for EVERYTHING and they know that very well which is why they're going to do everything in their power to stop that from happening.. :britstare11:

from time to time a little part of me still wants to romanticize thinking "Jamie's just an old Southern dude, he'd never do something like that" but at this point I have no doubt in my mind that 90% of the things we've dug up are completely true (if not more).. thank god I'm gay and going to hell so that one day I can meet these f*ckers and spit in their faces.. :bichpls:

It's easy big money changes people :tiffsniffle: sadly

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

Aww i love how relaxed she was at the beginning, i think she found the guy cute ( i don't blame her tho) as soon as she starts to speak about the lingerie she's like yeah meh... haha and the guy looks kind of intimidated by her (he can't stare direct at her eyes sometimes), she looks so confident and i like what she said about overcoming bad days, inspirational queen :tiffsniffle: i just love my baby brit so much

I actually recently listened to a podcast that this guy is in, and he mentioned this interview. how he felt like she seemed kind of stupid, because she couldn't properly answer the question about it being more difficult growing up now instead of when she grew up. and he said something about her team, I can't remember what he said word for word, but something about her team being all over the place and tense.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I just realized something crazy about Britney's Instagram. I went back and looked for when it switched over to be more personal. It changed over at the EXACT time that iPhone's/iCloud started having photo syncing between multiple devices.  

So I am sure she is allowed a phone, just restricted probably with messages, mail, internet, or it might not have any access beyond being hooked to wifi. 

They probably let her shoot content and use her icloud and take what they want from it.    

This actually makes perfect sense. That's kinda what I imagined as well.

• Like 1
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

We aren’t going to hell for being gay, my love.

oh, I don't even believe in hell.. it was just an expression to get my point across.. :)

if we remove ourselves from the whole #FreeBritney thing for a second, I do think it's really cool to reclaim something used against you and wear it with pride.. just like the word "******".. :tiffanynod:

• Like 2