#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I haven't kept up in a few hours and its ridiculously hard to force myself to watch those videos because I'm getting real tired of everyone thinking inserting a tongue pop somehow indicates sassiness, but.... He said it was all planned, there's a new residency in the works, and then he got a bunch of **** for it: am I correct in assuming that?

• Like 2

It's very obvious that guy is loving all the attention he's been getting, wanting more subscribers. etc.

He was cringe on TV but he's even worse now. This 15 minutes of "fame" is really getting to him. He likes it too much.

Let's not feed into him anymore. We can just use him for the live stream haha

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I haven't kept up in a few hours and its ridiculously hard to force myself to watch those videos because I'm getting real tired of everyone thinking inserting a tongue pop somehow indicates sassiness, but.... He said it was all planned, there's a new residency in the works, and then he got a bunch of **** for it: am I correct in assuming that?

Yeah, you didn’t miss much from the video. I had it going while I was playing Mario Kart and I did enjoy it as background noise but I wouldn’t have played it completely through otherwise :yesokay:

Planned, Residency, living best life, etc

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

this is so amazing ! do you want me to go like this for Ingham, date and facts with quotes + screenshot from the court ?

If you are able to, you're most welcome yes please!!

(Reminding y'all on this thread, you can edit the doc if you feel like to add or change or even leave a comment - I can edit back lol)

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

If you are able to, you're most welcome yes please!!

(Reminding y'all on this thread, you can edit the doc if you feel like to add or change or even leave a comment - I can edit back lol)

It's great!

I think it will be complemented by @Meaner03 findings on Sam Ingham and I think it would be worth mentioning that kind of seminary or group they had (though I don't remember if Sam was directly related to it) as well as the connection of those other people with MJ's case (if there really is concrete evidence). I remember pages ago Meaner posted several sources but I'd get lost going back in this thread :blol:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I wish we had more on Larry other than hearsay :/

i will try to get more on him, but i'd say with him unless some people from the industry talk it's gonna be hard, i mean he is a lawyer, if someone knows how to not put himself at risk it's him 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i will try to get more on him, but i'd say with him unless some people from the industry talk it's gonna be hard, i mean he is a lawyer, if someone knows how to not put himself at risk it's him 

I was talking to my sister about Miley's Free Britney shoutout and she told me that back when she was a Miley stan (2013, the time Larry became her manager), there was this Larry on her team who was the worst person, she said. And now Miley's manager is solely Adam.

But I am a Miley stan and don't quite recall that... Anyways...