#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I don't believe it. Lou Taylor, who looks like she could be related to Lynne, is more his type. 

@Meaner03 Remember those businesses Jamie filed in Nevada with Andrew? Well, I googled "Jamie Spears Robin Greenhill" and saw this headline (that's been changed after publishing): Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Handles Touring for Its Clients ...

But despite that big ray of hope, “the live ticket business is usually the artist’s bread and butter and the majority of their earnings,” says business manager Lou Taylor, CEO of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. “And touring is a very complex business.”

Tri Star works with the artist’s management, booking agent, attorney, creative director and other key traveling personnel to determine everything required for the tour — from the road equipment and the personnel, to the merchandise sold, to the number of trucks to haul everyone from venue to venue.

One of the biggest positive changes for the live-concert business in recent years also came out of Las Vegas: the pop music star residency. Tri Star has been at the forefront of the phenomenon with clients such as Britney Spears, Reba McEntire and Jennifer Lopez, whom it handles solely for residencies.

Yep actually 2 companies in Nevada for Jamie, one of them was "returned" to Britney earlier this year and i fear it is a poisoned gift with the Domination fiasco . 

Lou has also some shady things when it comes to companies, she has 4 i'd call ghost since we can't find **** on them anywhere, 3 of them were filled during the same month .

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Omg

BRITNEY SPEARS MOM IN CONFLICT WITH DAD ... Over Singer's Treatment

Britney Spears' mother has just filed legal docs asking the judge in her conservatorship case to clue her in on her daughter's medical treatment, and we've learned this is the latest move in what has become a conflict over the singer's condition.

Our Britney sources say, Lynn Spears has become upset with Britney's condition, which landed her in a mental health facility over the last month, and believes she is not getting the appropriate treatment.  Jamie Spears has been Britney's conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited for literally saving Britney's life when she was in serious danger of dying back in 2008.

We're told Lynn read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

According to our sources, Lynn, who is best friends with the wife of Louisiana's Governor, got the help of the Governor's family to find a lawyer ... it is unclear if the lawyer who is now representing Lynn was the one recommended.  But it looks like Lynn believes some of the stories she's read and is now angling for a voice in her daughter's treatment.

Lynn is not asking to become a co-conservator, but she want's to know what's going on.  Our sources say Lynn is currently in L.A. and is staying with Britney.   

Fact is ... Britney is out of the facility but not doing great.  She still has significant mental health issues and her meds are a work in progress.

The court hearing is Friday.

#disqus_thread" rel="external nofollow">https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/06/britney-spears-mom-lynn-conflict-jamie-conservatorship-treatment/#disqus_thread

I am shaking and it seems quite clear that Lynne is gonna save Britney

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I was just checking this video and the other stuff he had uploaded right after the last livestream and... :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Lmao this is the Britney Spears university guy 

i don't even wanna press play

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Imagine Lynn has proof of cship abuse and bring to the court on Friday and that's why she wants to attend, it is also a possibility .

Jeryll / Geraldine and all them lawyers will tell Jamie "well you boy you made your bed, it was fun, thanks for those 11 years full of BritBrit money, don't drop the soap in jail "

• Like 9