#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

i wonder if britney now controls her insta,..

I wonder if she's EVER been in charge of her Instagram page.

I'm inclined to believe that whoever handles Britney's page must approve the content before it's submitted. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Later on, Lou used Jamie Spears to bring her to LA and cast spells and speak in tongues at Britney’s house.

Can you imagine Britney’s face when this happened!!!:disbelief: :umomg: 

I can see her doing that; :yeaok: 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Y’all.... you need the watch The Guardians on amazon prime ..... this **** is CRAZY and exactly what’s going on with Britney.. sadly after watching it I’ve lost hope for her... everyone is corrupt 

Yes! Everyone should watch it. It is kind of a bummer that only that corrupt April lady got her comeuppance bc she was too messy. The issue at large still continues with the elderly being put into guardianships.

but I think there’s still hope for Britney after watching the documentary bc it shows justice can be served when there’s  enough public pressure and when the guardians, conservators, doctors, etc. blatantly lie or falsify documents.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

PLEASE READ

It’s about damn time!!! Shoulda been done this from the start instead of leaving it all up to Jamie and those that influence him.

I noticed TMZ mentioned that Lynne is friends with the Governor of Louisiana which is true yes, but not only is TMZ implying Lynne sought the governor or his wife’s help to find an attorney BUT I am getting the feeling (reading between the lines) Team Conservatorship implies thru tmz that Lynne *might* also have gotten money from the Gov/First Lady of LA to pay for the lawyer.

I don’t think that’s true but again READ BETWEEN THE LINES. The implication. We already got a radar online fake story about Lynne & Britney fighting. Lies!! They’re trying to smear Lynne because they (Lou, Jamie & Larry) don’t want her to know what’s happening to Britney’s re: medication.

Jamie controls the $ Lynne receives every month/biweekly. She is a retired teacher but still works for R&F but no way is her income enough to pay for an attorney without outside help. Unless Lynne got a loan from the bank or a friend.

ALSO!! Over the weekend Jamie Lynn’s friend liked and started following “free Britney” accounts. Brandi is the niece of the Governor of Louisiana!! Interesting!

ALSO THIS!! Remember a few years ago during Gov. John Bel Edwards campaign “Britney” /Lynne  fundraised to help him, fans participated & the reward winning tickets to see Britney Piece Of Me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nola.com/politics/2015/07/britney_spears_john_bel_edward.html%3foutputType=amp

See the connection?!!

Their Gov is a Democrat in a blood red state that’s running for re-election. If Lynne had to borrow money I hope she got it from other wealthy friends. I don’t think it matters but I don’t want this to turn into a political mess or seen as a conflict of anyone’s interest.

Good luck Lynne & Britney!! :) 

the whole cship is a big conflict of interest anyway.  TMZ is team cship PR they are doing their dirty job, if Lynn got the support from the GOV i take it as a good news, cuz trust me , to fight Jamie and is gang of lawyer she will need powerfull people, she can do that on her own, and not just for financial matter .

• Like 7
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

This **** is going to go on for years. There’s no chance in hell Britney will be working anytime soon. 

She still could pull a Bette Davis and go to the UK/Europe to work instead of the US !

( Bette Davis did that back in the 1930/40's - can't remember - cuz her contract with her then studio did not allow her to star in pictures she liked. She decided to go to the UK to work, kinda by-passing the us law)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Didn’t Britney herself cut Lynne out of her life in 2008? They haven’t been close for years and I think Britney wants it that way. Sad, but true. Maybe. Just playing devil’s advocate.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

This was during the time that Lou was the "Spears Family Spokesman" and had talked Lynne into writing a book. Lou was also attempting to be Britney's "life coach" in the lead up to the split with Kevin.

Britney had a lot to be angry about at the time...But I have a hunch Lynne and Lou may have parted ways. (I hope!)

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Hamushka said:

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

Were TMZ paid by Britney’s team to say this?

I agree about TMZ.  Conservatorship usually WOULD give the conservator full power over health care, medical treatments, in addition to control over her assets and anything that involves a decision to make.   It's possible the probate court limited and restricted some of Jamie's plenary powers, leaving medical control out of the mix,  but I'd like to see the evidence of this before anybody claims it's true.  TMZ should know better than to post this if they haven't investigated and backed it up this statement with documents.  Chances are he's in control over her medical care and can make ALL decisions as to what treatments she'll  receive or this change would be seen in court documents. Maybe they are out there,maybe they're not.

• Like 1