#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Waiting on TMZ to brand Lynne a drunk/****** addict/mentally unstable..... 

Lou is plotting right now to discredit her... :mj:

Curious how Sam L and possibly Lou have the same opinion/narrative about Lynne :mariahstare:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, marioh said:

What Lynne did is interesting... I wouldn't start rejoicing yet because we don't know what her intentions are. We only know she wants to be informed about what's going on but tbh where has she been the past 10 years? Anyway, something's DEFINITELY changing with the conservatorship... With Wallet resigning, Britney cancelling residency, going into a mental health facility and now Lynne filing a special notice... I only hope these are the signs of good changes. But when you think how many people involved in the case would get exposed and maybe prosecuted (come on, Britney's c-ship is fishy af when you think of it and if she was out, she'd probably sue a lot of people once she finally has that ability), they will fight and make sure it never ends for Britney just to protect their *****. The whole thing is so secretive and the court documents are sealed for a reason. I so hope that the justice will finally be served though and that Britney gets out of this f**king jail she's been in for 11 years.

Its kinda obvious shes scared of jamie have you read her book hes a f**ked up alcoholic who was abusive a leopard never chages there spots he should of never been her conservator anyways he cant even look after himself 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

That TMZ article... wow, her team is honestly disgusting the way they discuss Britney’s mental state. Also, Jamie is credited for LITERALLY saving his daughter’s life? So he intervened at a good point but she wasn’t on the verge of death. 

I hope Britney never talks to these leeches of a team ever again once she’s freed from this insane cship that should have never been legal in the first place.

I don't even buy he saved her life. :byetina:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Its kinda obvious shes scared of jamie have you read her book hes a f**ked up alcoholic who was abusive a leopard never chages there spots he should of never been her conservator anyways he cant even look after himself 

If you actually read her book then you’d know she said Jamie is a different man now and that him being her conservator is perfect. Lol.

6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

That TMZ article... wow, her team is honestly disgusting the way they discuss Britney’s mental state. Also, Jamie is credited for LITERALLY saving his daughter’s life? So he intervened at a good point but she wasn’t on the verge of death. 

I hope Britney never talks to these leeches of a team ever again once she’s freed from this insane cship that should have never been legal in the first place.

Jamie credited Larry with saving his daughter's life:

Britney Spears's Father Says She Was 'Out of Control'

Jamie Spears says his daughter's ex-manager saved her life by convincing her to go to rehab

By Courtney Rubin 
April 20, 2007 08:00 AM

Britney Spears’s father has publicly criticized his daughter, saying she blames her family and her manager for problems that are her own fault.

In an e-mail to the New York Post’Page Six column, Jamie Spears defends Britney’s former manager, Larry Rudolph, whom she reportedly fired April 13.

“When Larry Rudolph talked Britney into going into rehab, he was doing what her mother, father and team of professionals with over 100 years of experience knew needed to be done,” Spears writes. “She was out of control. Larry was the one chosen by the team to roll up his sleeves and deliver the message, to help save her life.

“The Spears family would like to publicly apologize to Larry for our daughter’s statements about him over the past few weeks. Unfortunately, she blames him and her family for where she is at today with her kids and career. Larry has always been there for Britney. For this, we will forever be grateful to him.”

In a recent online video posted by a Los Angeles photography agency, Spears, 25, makes an apparent reference to Rudolph. “My management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab,” she says sarcastically to the camera, giving a double thumbs up. “They were so right.”

Spears, who checked out of Promises Malibu Treatment Center in March after a month-long stay, told Page Six via her rep: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

Since her stint in rehab, the singer has been busy getting back to fighting weight and working on her new album, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spearss-father-says-she-was-out-of-control/

• Like 2