#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Guilty by association 

This will come back and get him regardless 

As of today Wallet is still part of every companies created by Jamie Spears post c-ship, might not be a conservator anymore but maybe still eating this cake so he can donate of OUR money to homophobic cult 

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, jennyj said:

DAMN... HE SPILLED THAT SIPPING HOT TEA.... I wouldn't be surprised if he disappared soon or her team will do some serious damage control in the next few days.  He could have easily just ignored the comments, but he took the time to write not one, but two lengthy comments with eerrie details.  

giphy.gif

Lmfao what is dying fat jamie gonna do 

my question is when he tried to threaten to take down breatheheavy how was he allowed to

technically aren’t all the docus we are looking at legal? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She done the cage thing like 10 times and we all knew about her Everytime concept. I’m surprised people are acting like this is new information. :mhm:

Ok Lou or Larry, u made ur so called point, move on bc no one is buying ur delusional posts, so time to stop wasting ur fingers :begone:

sam just sent me this..

FYI

A mental health conservatorship is different from a probate conservatorship. It is used only for people who have a psychiatric disorder so severe that it prevents them from providing for their most basic personal needs such as food, clothing, and shelter. The legal term is gravely disabled.

During the period of the general conservatorship, the conservatee may petition the Court at any time for a hearing to challenge the conservatorship, on the basis that he or she no longer meets the legal criteria for conservatorship. The conservatee also may petition the Court for a hearing to contest any rights denied or powers granted under the conservatorship. The Court maintains ongoing supervision over the conservatorship, and frequently makes decisions as to whether the conservatee is receiving appropriate treatment in ways that are least restrictive of the personal liberty of the conservatee. The Court also makes decisions as to whether the conservatee is capable of giving or withholding consent to various forms of medical and psychiatric treatment."

no idea what hes trying to say im too dumb.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

But in all honesty, are we positive britney isn't anti gay also? I'm not making accusations but so we have any proof she isnt? 

Lance came out to her and she didn't peep a word. To NO ONE. She kept his secret and is still friends with him to this day.

• Like 7

Thinking about her dad's businesses, I know he gets a salary for being her handler. And he could put all that money into those businesses. I think we'd need proof that money he isn't earning is someone being brought into those companies. Has anyone found any weird companies Britney might own that her father is using her name to launder in money? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

But in all honesty, are we positive britney isn't anti gay also? I'm not making accusations but so we have any proof she isnt? 

She might not be a gay advocate in the most obvious sense, but her friendships with many gay men over the years show that she's clearly very accepting.

• Like 3
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

sam just sent me this..

FYI

A mental health conservatorship is different from a probate conservatorship. It is used only for people who have a psychiatric disorder so severe that it prevents them from providing for their most basic personal needs such as food, clothing, and shelter. The legal term is gravely disabled.

During the period of the general conservatorship, the conservatee may petition the Court at any time for a hearing to challenge the conservatorship, on the basis that he or she no longer meets the legal criteria for conservatorship. The conservatee also may petition the Court for a hearing to contest any rights denied or powers granted under the conservatorship. The Court maintains ongoing supervision over the conservatorship, and frequently makes decisions as to whether the conservatee is receiving appropriate treatment in ways that are least restrictive of the personal liberty of the conservatee. The Court also makes decisions as to whether the conservatee is capable of giving or withholding consent to various forms of medical and psychiatric treatment."

no idea what hes trying to say im too dumb.

I'm pretty sure it was already confirmed that Britney is under both types of conservatorships as those are the only ones available on the California State 

• Like 5