#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree... but I think we should ask Lynne if we can trust Sam Lutfi now... im curious

I bought Lynne’s book in 2008 and I’ve read her court testimony. She is NOT on Sam’s side. At all. Britney wouldn’t let Jamie into her gated community, but she let Lynne in. And that’s when Britney basically told Lynne Sam had been hiding her dogs and disabling her cars and all that stuff. Damn, now I need to re-read it all.

Lynne was never Team Sam, though. Don’t know where that came from.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I agree but he was a key component to this story and we need to know if there has been a shift between him and Lynne.  We don't know the truth just the "official story".

I highly doubt Lynne would ever trust him, but we’ll wait and see I suppose 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

What I find so powerful about this situation - regardless of what happens with the general public.... a movement has been started within the core fan base. When we latch onto something - we fing latch unto it. Just look at the “who is it chant?” that started at PoM shows. Team Britney is never going to be able to sweep this situation under the rug any longer. They no longer control the narrative. 

It’s just like the metoo movement and the college scandal, do these motherf**kers think they can get away with this forever? What comes up must come down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

To comment on the video from E News

How does this host know so much about Britney and that she needs the conservatorship? Better yet, If someone is placed under a conservatorship and is ruled not to make financial or personal decisions, why the heck would she be able to tour the world, make music and continue paying everyone else millions then? It’s sick! She does not need it.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Her own fans have been calling her Lazy for 12 years, why is that? Or that she didn't care about her career anymore because she was not promoting enough, like the time she went fishing instead of promoting HIAM and y'all called her lazy. I'll answer for you, because her team has only made her work as much as she was able to. They never forced her to work 24/7 365 :juggingu:

And if she's not able to do anything, how did she get the plastic surgery done? Or why does she travel to Hawaii whenever she wants? Or buys stuff from supermarkets, or toys for her kids?

@nels64 explain this :juggingu:

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

To comment on the video from E News

How does this host know so much about Britney and that she needs the conservatorship? Better yet, If someone is placed under a conservatorship and is ruled not to make financial or personal decisions, why the heck would she be able to tour the world, make music and continue paying everyone else millions then? It’s sick! She does not need it.

What's the name of the host?

24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She can do a lot of things. She's been living a great life with her kids and boyfriend :wyd:

She can't make a friend without an entire team coming in and checking their house first, she can't order a damn pizza without getting the OK from her dad first, she can't drive without permission first. Everything requires consent. :lessons: She's a child in the eyes of the law but "she can do a lot of things" :ohreallylol:

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Alright y’all so Who do we think Cappy is? Cappy is Lou and really really cool guy is Larry? That’s the only thing that makes sense. 

(I’m obviously half kidding...but damn really really cool guy WOULD be an sn Larry would choose, AND the stuff he says is just a step further than some of the other fans just not believing)

I think Cappy is having a seizure at the moment. Too much information overload 

tumblr_m8y3e2vC2f1qfu2deo1_500.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

My thoughts on this freebritney movement is like we have all these celebrities and media outlets covering it.

but what happens if Britney comes out and says what the heck y’all, i was just away getting my hair did and doing things for myself.

yall embarassed her with this and nothing is confirmed.

also, what if she is being held against her will and the people behind her do some extreme **** to her just to cover their own *****.

And what if she’s been too afraid to stand up for herself after all of these years? What if all of this attention and support actually gives her the push and confidence that she needs to take her life back? Clearly everyone being silent about her situation and the conservatorship hasn’t done anything for her in the last 11 years. Talk about it! This could be her saving grace. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

She can't make a friend without an entire team coming in and checking their house first, she can't order a damn pizza without getting the OK from her dad first, she can't drive without permission. Everything requires consent. :lessons: She's a child in the eyes of the law but "she can do a lot of things" :ohreallylol:

She spends 30k a year in her dogs, of course she can buy whatever she wants. The difference is that she lists everything :juggingu:

And they are careful about her surroundings because she was an addict. Andrew Wallet helped her to keep her sober because of that.

12 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

My thoughts on this freebritney movement is like we have all these celebrities and media outlets covering it.

but what happens if Britney comes out and says what the heck y’all, i was just away getting my hair did and doing things for myself.

also, what if she is being held against her will and the people behind her do some extreme **** to her just to cover their own *****.

Youre wrong! We all know britney wants out of this cship. She is unhappy and just going with the flow. If her team is not doing shady things and are all innocent they should have go public right away and shut the rumor firshand but they are just guilty and still figuring out what to do becsuse they are not prepared for this. 

I have the feeling that all these accusatuons are true. But of course we need to be prepared by the time Team B released their first statement because its all going to be massive lies after lies and cover up. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol girl you literally contradict yourself in your own quote. “See look she’s being managed and can’t do as much as you guys like to think! But also she has total absolute freedom and can do whatever she wants”. 

You sound like some of these alternative facts politicians Larry. 

I said that she's never been overworked and that she can buy whatever she wants, including plastic surgery :juggingu:

17 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Britney wants out regardless of the paralegal voicemail Britney herself stated numerous times how bad her life is with the restraints.

Britney isn't embarrassed over the Free Britney movement, if anything shes probably been more embarrassed shes going n 40 soon and has no control over her life.

Why else would Britney filed a motion and declaration?

Far as more punishment for Britney shes already in her own jail being puppet-ed by her father and managers, lawyers and business ******* a la Lou Taylor who got Britney in this C Ship.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

She can't make a friend without an entire team coming in and checking their house first, she can't order a damn pizza without getting the OK from her dad first, she can't drive without permission first. Everything requires consent. :lessons: She's a child in the eyes of the law but "she can do a lot of things" :ohreallylol:

• Like 1

Ugh can we be done with him now?? He is trash. He used Britney, drugged her, stole her money, and abused her. Said he was her manager when he knew nothing about it. Now that someone besides him is being portrayed as the bad guy he’s trying to do major damage control. Trying to make us think that he’s so concerned about her and that he tried to help her. Once a liar, always a liar. Stop giving him the time of day. Leave him in the gutters where he belongs. :fu:

• Like 1