Why was everything POM related so cheap?

ralphcornio

16 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

name one perfromance since 2004 that was truly amazing.. And lets not act like BBMA was AMAZING she looked beautiful and the performance was good. But it wasnt a jaw dropper.

It was amazing and even better than some pre breakdown performances shut your **** up you're just a negative nancy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

It was amazing and even better than some pre breakdown performances shut your **** up you're just a negative nancy.

or I just have a different opinion?? I think its a nice performance and she looked nice but it was not AMAZING.

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

VMA 2016 performance

Still shined with less on stage

was it AMAZING tho?? she looked pretty thats it.  I mean most of the people here hatet it.

Half the problem was her team who obviously went a cheaper route. The other half of the problem was Britney herself for letting them do it. Ultimately, Britney's style and taste is kind of cheap and tacky tbh. I love her but it's true lol. So I think she either just really liked everything or just didn't care enough to fight for it.

Archived