Why was everything POM related so cheap?

ralphcornio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Do you call what Britney has done the last 10 years (PARTIALLY excluding 2015 and 2016) dancing?

I love TEA :jj::truthtea:

21 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

no but we can ask the same thing about Britney currently

the TEA is exceptionally good today :angietea::reductive:

21 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

274FA9C5-1444-4776-A64B-2AAB639D9CA9.gif

Where Have You Been all my life (with that gif about Cappy) :NYcackle::ricackle::pumped::jj:

41 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

So you call that Mess Taylor does dancing?

Taylor can’t dance.

BUT 

Britney in POM tour 2018 was just as bad except some good moments,like she was literally dancing in an imaginary pole for dywco and her dancing was mediocore and not in sync with the others.She can do much better than that and we all know it(she even knows it herself).Also saying that Britney shows never had big productions and she doesn’t need that is a complete lie since all of her tours and POM(not the tour) were HUGE productions with incredible props and amazing costumes and then POM tour has literally Britney and the dancers on stage doing awful choreography while Britney moves her hands and half ***** the choreo.Also she does need props etc because that’s what a Britney show is about,Britney performing and dancing with 100% energy and incredible choreo,costumes,makeup and amazing props.She doesn’t sing live and that’s fine as long as the show is good enough so lip syncing won’t be taken in to consideration.

14 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Say Britney continues with her career, I really think Pom has done major damage to her career. Even if it did good at the time I truly think most general fans will not go see another show because of how they handled Pom. 

All their bad choices have come with negative  consequences if you look at them. Some ppl just don’t like to accept that what Britney and her team have delivered this decade is not okay. It’s unacceptable. 

For the record I saw her last three shows live and the detoriation is so huge it’s shocking. From high budget (Circus) to cheap and Britney giving very inconsistent performances. 

Britney name been made

There is not much at this point that will hurt her career after being here successfully for a long time

24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

POM wasn't cheap at all. Proof:

Y'all just keep the bad stuff and completely ignore the great things from POM. It looked better than any other pop girl's show at the time. 

This

POM 2.0 slayed. She was on fire and the production was seriously top notch. She was also clearly ready to let it die when it ended NYE 2018 but they dragged it out for the tour which she obviously wasn't thrilled about. I didn't see the POM tour but it couldn't have been THAT bad.. right? Did anyone here who went to the tour enjoy it?

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

POM wasn't cheap at all. Proof:

Y'all just keep the bad stuff and completely ignore the great things from POM. It looked better than any other pop girl's show at the time. 

She looked SO PRETTY and SO NICE in here...I should have added an exception. POM 2.0 was really a blessing, a time where they made us all feel they were trying and hearing us fans, giving us what we wanted. Sadly POM ran from 2013-2018 (tours included), and only one year didn't really feel cheap. What bothered me the most were the costumes, often becoming watered down or worsened versions of themselves, ending up looking like an ugly mess. Also her hair: specially POM tour, her hair pulled back and the too simple outfits made her look like idk, a housewife working for hours, not like a superstar.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:53 PM, naturalplayboy said:

I can’t - but I’m sure that the “memorable” Britney performances you can name are because of the bells and whistles that were added (all the vmas ones) and not strictly because of her talent as a performer.

i love Britney but as always you’re being delusional.

Britney performances are memorable because they are good and amazing

• Content Curators

The thing is that the stage for pom tour wouldn’t be able to have props because it wasn’t built for props

unlike the fft or pom stage or her others it didn’t have the technology to transfer the props using those conveyor belts.

thats sad cause she went to all gigantic arenas in Asia and some of the biggest arenas of europe 

(some arenas in us too)

so their excuse of they couldn’t transport props doesn’t work as first off the ilrnr guitar went on tour before and they didn’t have a real stage for it

they were absolutely f**king lazy as they only brought MOST necessary props

if they brought the matm walls there’s no reason why they couldn’t bring that poll

or the real slave pole

cheap team 

how sad

they even downgraded on the confetti sksksks

also I just realized that they brought the CIRCUS tour to the Connecticut date but they couldn’t f**king bring the entire stage in pom

wtf larry

Archived