Why was everything POM related so cheap?

ralphcornio

20 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She rarely sounds good live

I don't put others down to uplift Britney

I just think Taylor is a mediocre performerΒ 

Britney has memorable performances to her name

Taylor has none because they are not great

Are you f**king dumb? Britney couldn't even breathe when she used to sing live... her vocals were shaky and now you don't even know how she sounds because her mic is always off. Yes, Britney has memorable performances: Her last one was 12 years ago (VMAs 07) and it wasn't memorable because of good things. All of her memorable performances were prior the breakdown. Not even the BBMA 2016 performance is memorable.

You really are stupid and delusional. As I said before: Take your head out of your *** so you can get in touch with reality.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Are you f**king dumb? Britney couldn't even breathe when she used to sing live... her vocals were shaky and now you don't even know how she sounds because her mic is always off. Yes, Britney has memorable performances: Her last one was 12 years ago (VMAs 07) and it wasn't memorable because of good things. All of her memorable performances were prior the breakdown. Not even the BBMA 2016 performance is memorable.

You really are stupid and delusional. As I said before: Take your head out of your *** so you can get in touch with reality.

Can you name me some memorable Taylor Swift performances?

15 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I can’t - but I’m sure that the β€œmemorable” Britney performances you can name are because of the bells and whistles that were added (all the vmas ones)Β and not strictly because of her talent as a performer.

i love Britney but as always you’re being delusional.

Planet Hollywood was almost broke back then right? MaybeΒ they didn't really think the residency would be so successful, so that's why I think they did everything kinda cheap, and since Britney team saw it was working they decided to make it even cheaperΒ 

I was really excited back then for Domination production. After howΒ successful POM was I was hoping they would invest a lot of money

But then Gaga residency started, the stage is really ****, it looks like a ***** to be honest and their theater is damn ugly. I was really worried about domination

44 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Performing wise? That’s all Britney has over Taylor? Ok...Β 

Taylor literally writes, sings, and plays all her music LIVE. Every album she comes out with sells a million, she’s still on the billboard hot 100, she sells out STADIUM tours, she actually cares about her craft and her look every era, she gets on stage and acts like a human and not a robot. Literally, Taylor is a star. Oh but because she doesn’t have a memorable performance she is mediocre in your opinion?Β 

Β 

The delusion you wear on your shoulders is so hypocritical it makes me not even laugh anymore. You need a huge Britney reality check.Β 

13 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Taylor literally writes, sings, and plays all her music LIVE. Every album she comes out with sells a million, she’s still on the billboard hot 100, she sells out STADIUM tours, she actually cares about her craft and her look every era, she gets on stage and acts like a human and not a robot. Literally, Taylor is a star. Oh but because she doesn’t have a memorable performance she is mediocre in your opinion?Β 

Β 

The delusion you wear on your shoulders is so hypocritical it makes me not even laugh anymore. You need a huge Britney reality check.Β 

I don't even like Taylor and I agreeΒ :jackk:

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You call that mess Taylor does dancing?

Current Taylor is better performer than currentney. Did u watch reputation tour? she has great attitude on stage. Her dancing is simple. But production is expensive af. What about current Britney? There is no confidence about her moves. She is doing all these spastic hand moves. These are the facts.Β  I accept current Britney. But some of you are still delusional.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Current Taylor is better performer than currentney. Did u watch reputation tour? she has great attitude on stage. Her dancing is simple. But production is expensive af. What about current Britney? There is no confidence about her moves. She is doing all these spastic hand moves. These are the facts.Β  I accept current Britney. But some of you are still delusional.

You call that mess dancing

She has no rhythm whatsoeverΒ 

Britney shows were never heavy on production because she doesn't need it like that.

54 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Β 

Britney been there, done it and seen it all and Β did it better.

2 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

It never matter where the memorable performances comes from

She has memorable performances that folks still remember to this day and much more years to come.

Where are Taylor memorable performances?

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You call that mess dancing

She has no rhythm whatsoeverΒ 

Britney shows were never heavy on production because she doesn't need it like that.

Clearly you didn't watch Reputation tour. We are not living in 2004 anymore. Current Britney has no rhythm too. Britney shows need better production. Cuz otherwise what we had? Cheap costumes, hand moves, zumba?Β 

Archived