Why was everything POM related so cheap?

ralphcornio

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Honestly after seeing photos of Lady Gaga’s show, it’s apparent that Vegas shows really do t get that big of a budget. It just sucks that they didn’t try to accommodate the show when they took it on tour instead of replacing props with walking choreo:surething:

Gaga's show is trash next to POM. It literally looks like a pile of trash thrown into a boring stage with 1996 visuals :bedtime:

8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This isn't a Taylor Swift show where the artist need all that production to hide how mediocre they are on stage

Britney is not even mediocre! She lip syncs while walking from point A to point B and then shakes uncontrollably and anxiously all while looking a complete mess costume, make up, and hair wise.

Taylor is always improving so don’t come for her because she’s successful and actually working on her craft :fu:

As for Britney this is why we’ll never have a successful era again. She doesn’t care and at this point only makes music for the money and not even for the fans. We don’t get an idea of who Britney is anymore and haven’t since 2008. You can walk around all high and mighty but that’s the truth. It sucks but we will only ever have these one single eras from here on out.

6 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Britney is not even mediocre! She lip syncs while walking from point A to point B and then shakes uncontrollably and anxiously all while looking a complete mess costume, make up, and hair wise.

Taylor is always improving so don’t come for her because she’s successful and actually working on her craft :fu:

As for Britney this is while we’ll never have a successful era again. She doesn’t care and at this point only makes music for the money and not even for the fans. We don’t get an idea of who Britney is anymore and haven’t since 2008. You can walk around all high and mighty but that’s the truth. It sucks but we will only ever have these one single eras from here on out.

And what is it that Taylor ever done that was impressive on a stage?

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Honestly after seeing photos of Lady Gaga’s show, it’s apparent that Vegas shows really do t get that big of a budget.

This tbh. I was a bit shocked opening night and seeing some of the wigs and outfits Gaga wore. Some were cute others were god awful.

Piece of Me was built for The Axis. I saw the show twice and was impressed both times. Videos truly don’t do it justice. With *that* said, the only thing I really noticed (and fellow audience members that I heard talking about it) was that her outfits were relatively dull (this was was when I saw the show in 2017).

Dont get me wrong, POM outfits were never really spectacular, but we all have to admit that the outfits at the beginning of the residency and the first months of 2016 *did* look the most like costumes. Were they all great? No, but I’d take those than the same god awful bras and panties she wore for the rest of the show. When I saw her in 2017, all but 2 outfits were black. Someone behind me said “If I wasn’t looking, I’d never known she changed”. 

The original opening (pre-revamp) was spectacular as was the angel wings, guitar, ring of free, and especially the tree. Hell, even the walls from MATM were entertaining. I loved the projections during that part. Very cool throwback to the music video. It was disappointing none of that was utitilized for the tour, but I understand why. Yet, I wish the performances were compromised and made up for the missing props.

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Gaga's show is trash next to POM. It literally looks like a pile of trash thrown into a boring stage with 1996 visuals :bedtime:

At least she is, you know, singing/performing as a, you know, singer. Britney doesn’t sing, doesn’t dance, and now doesn’t even lip well or fake it with costumes. So, if we really are gonna compare trash scores....

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

And what is it that Taylor ever done that was impressive on a stage?

She plays the guitar and piano (Something that Britney will never do in a concert), she looks good hair and make up-wise, she has good costumes and she dances. And no... Britney playing the piano during Everytime for The Onyx Hotel Tour doesn't count because it wasn't even live. Britney right now doesn't sing live, doesn't have good costumes, her make up and hair is **** and her dancing is mediocre.

For once in your life you should take your head out of your *** and stop your delusion.

4 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

She plays the guitar and piano (Something that Britney will never do in a concert), she looks good hair and make up-wise, she has good costumes and she dances. And no... Britney playing the piano during Everytime for The Onyx Hotel Tour doesn't count because it wasn't even live. Britney right now doesn't sing live, doesn't have good costumes, her make up and hair is **** and her dancing is mediocre.

For once in your life you should take your head out of your *** and stop your delusion.

I don’t even like Taylor. Can’t stand her actually but I can recognize that she cares about her artistry. She can play instruments and sings live.

her white girl dancing though - A for effort I guess 

Archived