WHEN IS THIS SPANISH SMASH HIT HAPPENING ?

BritintheZone

Everybody knows I love Britney and Enrique. So, when are they going to collab? “No seas cortes” was a good opportunity for that. Even Enrique song “Duele El Corazon” instead of the tinashe feature it could had been Britney.  I mean cmon its the Princess of Pop and the King of Latin Pop.  World wide smash!! They were supposed to go in tour together a few years back.Heck if they dont collab can they date at least for me :kiss: they would make cute babies

2vjqex.gif

33-BC611-B-3709-4-B0-B-ABC1-241-BF082895

Ps. Dont judge my Photoshop skills I just learned two days ago

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

can you remind us what happened ? I don't remember

edit: oh when he canceled for being the opening act ?

I don't think he even accepted in the first place.

I'm not even his fan, but I recognize he was already internationally famous before BOMT came out, so to even think that he would be just the opening act of her tour was laughable.

Maybe a joint tour would've made more sense, if they at least had a song together. 

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not even his fan, but I recognize he was already internationally famous before BOMT came out, so to even think that he would be just the opening act of her tour was laughable.

Maybe a joint tour would've made more sense, if they at least had a song together. 

I think that was the plan for a joint tour but he was being planned to go first.

however I think he never agreed to it they were just negotiating it when Britney announced it. 

But he was sweet and nice about it.  And has defended her in the past. Even choosing to marry her in a game

“Hey guys, sorry for the confusion regarding a possible tour in the summer with Britney Spears,” he wrote. “We are on the Euphoria Tour and will continue to do so including some soon-to-be-announced dates in US. So hope to see all of you soon.”

11 hours ago, maquisl said:

I don't like Enrique but Change Your Mind was a wasted opportunity. It could have been a big hit :tiffsniffle:

This. Given the timing and all. But as much as we all hate remixes I think one would have been needed for it to be an actual hit though. Add J Balvin or someone. 

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought it was a joint tour? :ehidk:

9 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Ricky- flopping 

maluma - he been missing

j balvin- maybe but aint cute

shakira - flopping without good collabs

:bedtime:

Ricky flopping? His 2 latest singles has over 1,2 billion views each.. when will Brinny?

Maluma releases single after single.

J Balvin has a huge following, same with Shak :overitkbye:

Archived