Men of Reddit choose their fave Britney songs

BritLay

This thread was posted just 17 days ago and I thought it was interesting since in my mind I never think of straight guys listening to Britney so it's kinda cool to see their opinions. Of course, some could be gay too lol.  Most of them rave about toxic which is why I think Britney needs another toxic, a song that can appeal to everyone.  :mhm: 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw someone say Radar, and another Don’t Let Me Be the Last To Know, which are random but good choices. Also saw some people say Baby, Sometimes, Crazy, Oops, Slave, Everytime, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Work *****... 

Toxic seems to be the most popular though. 

Obviously, "Toxic" is the most popular, but I'm really surprised to see songs like "Radar", "Piece Of Me", "Circus", "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know", "Sometimes", "Work *****" and even "Scream & Shout" here.

Also, someone said that his fav. is "Hit Me, Baby (One More Time)". :jlostare:

Spoiler

At least that's still better than "that one where she's dressed as a schoolgirl".

9 hours ago, Alexa said:

Toxic is such an overdone choice with straight men and casuals who say they ~don't know~ her music.

Scientists confirm this is an undeniable fact.

Archived