B10........... predict the release date

jonloch1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Surely by this year like you said since it is almost done. I just hope they didn’t scrape it and redo it by the time December rolls in.

I do hope it is sooner than December but because of her dad I don't think she'll release it sooner than end of the year 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I do hope it is sooner than December but because of her dad I don't think she'll release it sooner than end of the year 

Yeah I think even if her dad is okay and fine, a winter release would make sense cuz they want to take advantage of the holiday season. Didn’t circus came out on her birthday?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

How you guys know that the album is almost done? 

Cuz a news article stated that because Domination got cancelled, the album that was supposed to be released on the day of the show got pushed back.

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I think even if her dad is okay and fine, a winter release would make sense cuz they want to take advantage of the holiday season. Didn’t circus came out on her birthday?

yeh in the US. Im sure back ín 2008 UK got albums on Mondays and US got them on Tuesdays unlike now both US and UK get them on Fridays. so UK got circus on Monday 1st December 2008 and US got it on her birthday Tuesday 2nd December 2008

17 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

How you guys know that the album is almost done? 

9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Cuz a news article stated that because Domination got cancelled, the album that was supposed to be released on the day of the show got pushed back.

yeh if rumours are true, it was going to be a surprise release and we were gunna get it the week Domination started or at least around that time

Archived