Domination choreographer Nika Kljun... *cringe*

17 hours ago, jennyj said:

Just because she's worked with big names, doesn't make her a good choreographer.  You mentioned the OP only included not the best videos, yet you didn't provide any actual GOOD examples yourself.  If you look at her Insta and YouTube, the majority of her work is pretty cringe and campy and trying to fit thousands of unnecessary moves in one second.  Britney and her dancers choreographed better numbers themselves compared to the works she's done IMO, and the majority here seems to agree.  And a good choreographer will actually take the time to cater the choreography to the actual performers, not just throw their own crap on them like she and many of the POM choreographers did.

Okay sis, in tastes nothing is written. If you think clumsy performance (which is made by her backup dancers) is better than the videos I posted ...:xfactorlook:  you should show one of britney performances to a REAL choreographer, they will u what is the real cringe.

It makes sad y'all despise a great artist's work tbh :( the slave performance of Domination was really cool by the videos they posted (taking out britney's steps)

5 hours ago, Oxic said:

Okay sis, in tastes nothing is written. If you think clumsy performance (which is made by her backup dancers) is better than the videos I posted ...:xfactorlook:  you should show one of britney performances to a REAL choreographer, they will u what is the real cringe.

It makes sad y'all despise a great artist's work tbh :( the slave performance of Domination was really cool by the videos they posted (taking out britney's steps)

What vids have you posted? We're all still waiting for the actual good vids, you haven't shared any.

• 2 years later...