Domination choreographer Nika Kljun... *cringe*

One of Domination's choregraphers is Nika Kljun (@nikakljun on Insta).  After looking at some of her vids, most of her work is very cringy lol.  Like too much fast jerky movements and too much faux-hood moves.  Britney's style and her classic urban moves are way more iconic than this. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Yeah... thank you, next. 

I can see why Britney might like it because she can't choreograph for crap, but it's beyond cringe. The second vid, for instance, I'm trying really hard to see the **** but she comes across as oddly robotic and lacking any real passion. Britney needs to up her game and this gesturing to mimic the words or pseudo-**** won't cut it.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know, but I had to unfollow NappyTabs on Instagram. They were really f**king annoying.

Yeah they promise a lot so I’m afraid of if the show were to go on and it’s not what they promised, then they can flip it around and say well we can only do so much, it’s also up to the team so they can deflect the hate from them and on to team Britney, yes they deserve it but they are also the creative of the show too. I mean that video alone is way too much, they really are PR whores.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Yeah... thank you, next. 

I can see why Britney might like it because she can't choreograph for crap, but it's beyond cringe. The second vid, for instance, I'm trying really hard to see the **** but she comes across as oddly robotic and lacking any real passion. Britney needs to up her game and this gesturing to mimic the words or pseudo-**** won't cut it.

Britney actually dances great when she and her dancers take the time to choreograph together, because they know each other's styles and comfort levels better and caters the choreography to their style (in this clip she has no anxious hair fixing or twitches because it's her style, and it's very similiar to her classic choreo).  Whereas some choreographers like Nika just throw their own routines onto them and expect them to do it. Which is why POM a lot of the dancers and Brit looks uncomfortable counting steps and out of sync.

It's definitely miles sexier and natural than Nika's lol

• Like 5
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah they promise a lot so I’m afraid of if the show were to go on and it’s not what they promised, then they can flip it around and say well we can only do so much, it’s also up to the team so they can deflect the hate from them and on to team Britney, yes they deserve it but they are also the creative of the show too. I mean that video alone is way too much, they really are PR whores.

I thought it was Exhale over-reacting like usual, but no...they really are PR whores. 

Perfect smiles, perfect haircuts. And then constantly posting pics of their kid with his perfect haircut. I finally had to unfollow because it was making me nauseous. They seemed like the kind of famewhores that Britney would despise.

• Like 1