Should Britney go out with Paris again?

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while paris isn't as trashy as she was  15 years ago, she still cemented a tarnished image of britney when they started going out together. so - let's not rekindle that flame, bc that will get picked up by the press and remind the masses of 07 brit. 

and i also want to stress that i met paris last year and she was very lovely, very put together (now). but.. she unfortunately can't erase the past 

i'm team paris over kim.

I always had the impression that Britney was Paris puppy when they hung out together, like she was always under ***** and was doing everything Paris told her to do. The fist time she wasn’t waring panties Paris was driving that very law sporting car. Coincidence?

My answer usually would be a big NO, but if it's for business, like if Paris made Britney sell a clothing line or shoes line like the one she's doing in Mexico for Price Shoes, I'd be ok with it lol

Captura-de-pantalla-2017-11-23-a-las-10.41.06-a.m.-800x600.png

DSC04230-800x600.jpg

Every time I go to work I see these big billboards with Paris pictures all over the boulevard. They make a nice contrast with the third-world-country-ness of my city's landscape :raven: :blol: 

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

My answer usually would be a big NO, but if it's for business, like if Paris made Britney sell a clothing line or shoes line like the one she's doing in Mexico for Price Shoes, I'd be ok with it lol

Captura-de-pantalla-2017-11-23-a-las-10.41.06-a.m.-800x600.png

DSC04230-800x600.jpg

Every time I go to work I see these big billboards with Paris pictures all over the boulevard. They make a nice contrast with the third-world-country-ness of my city's landscape :raven: :blol: 

:orangu:

48 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Mmm I don’t think their friendship will work again...Their lives are so different now. Britney is a mother, she can’t go partying Everytime. Britney is so reserved now...so I don’t think it will work but I love Paris

Sam can take care of the family for her to have some fun :werk:

what’s wrong with it? Britney hasn’t had a bit of fun since 2008  and you know it :checkit: 

15 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I still believe Britney didn’t do ***** but ok :bedtime:

:umok: Your age shows here. She was definitely on *****. I used to defend her back in 2007 when I was 16 and naive but now that I’ve lived a little I definitely 100% believe she was a user and of multiple things at once. 

Archived