Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

45 minutes ago, ToxicTommy said:

Omg the comments on here are awful. I actually have a trip planned out there next month and just got notified I was being refunded for her show, so now there’s really no point in me going but I’m still not even mad just hoping everything works out for her. Grow a heart. 

That’s the crazy part. The ones being judgemental didn’t even buy a ticket, nor did they go see Piece Of Me or any other Britney tour. They’re just miserable ********.

• Like 2

Dying for TMZ to leak the insurance claim that's being made on this. I'm familiar with entertainment industry insurance policies, and this wouldn't be considered an "Act of God" or "force majeur" because it doesn't directly involve the talent or a key crew (unless Jamie is listed as a tour manager or tour director?) Also I wonder where this leaves Nappytabs... they are very sought after creative directors, so I wonder if they can take another gig with another artist - or if they're on (paid) retainer? I can only imagine how many tens of millions this has already cost the MGM...

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I asked nappytabs if they were gonna do original choreo and they said this

Seems like they interpretted 'original' as original to them as in 'new', not as in classic Britney. Slave and Work ***** probably had 'original' choreography and if you count her wandering aimlessly around the stage when she does Boys as original too haha

• Like 5

i think they just had a problem of selling tickets in time then Gaga and so many others has residencies. So i am not shocked of that announcement. It feels better that maybe she will have more time to focus on a music and hopefully will return with different show. not pom 2.0. so that is  a break Britney needed at first. and i am glad she is having it. even if that is bc of her father not being healthy. well from that we saw Britney is not healthy herself. So she need rest, focus on her health and happiness. and probably will comeback later this year or in the begining of the next with a new album and creative team and a new show that is gonna be her real Glory. well at least new album. i hope:surething:i am sorry for a fans who bought tickets to that show but they surely will get refund

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Guys first off I highly doubt this is an excuse because literally 15 hrs ago nappytabs posted about dom and how they are so excited. I am very shocked and although it’s best for Brit I was real excited. The people that are being mean right now can delete their accounts cause it shows u don’t give two *****. They can go watch primeney for the rest of their lives. Also dom is probs not totally cancelled but it’s probs delayed

@Mrpolska what’s the down vote for ***** :trash:

So all that think the show is canceled or it was bad ticket sells... NO ITS NOT... yall seem to be forgetting that as long as mgm doesn't break the contract (which they didnt clearly cus they said "postponed ") britney still has to do a show for there for at least 3 years (based off her recent post I'm speculating it's at least 3 years). The residency is going to happen not now but soon 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I really feel like they are lying. 

Me too. It’s easy to say “everything you ever wanted was coming” when you know it’s cancelled.

Britney fans cling to stuff like this. So we’ll be hearing about Domination for the rest of our lives. “What could have been~”

• Like 2

This might explain why Britney seemed odd at the POMT and also during the domination announcement, she was worried about Jamie's health, but Larry might have forced her into a new residency since Larry striked an amazing deal with MGM making her the highest earning star on the strip so she agreed but now she couldn't go through with it so she told no, this also proves that she has more control then we think in her career

1 hour ago, b4goodbye said:

Seems like they interpretted 'original' as original to them as in 'new', not as in classic Britney. Slave and Work ***** probably had 'original' choreography and if you count her wandering aimlessly around the stage when she does Boys as original too haha

MTE 

They def meant the show was almost all brand new choreography, except for some key classic moves.