Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t for a minute agree with the comments slating colon surgery etc. At the end of the day Jamie is a father and a grandfather and while I’m not his biggest fan... it’s still not the place of people to be slating a serious medical condition.

HOWEVER I really don’t think we’re being told the whole truth here. At this stage I wouldn’t trust a thing Britney’s team say. They lie about everything and have done with her career from day one. There have been plenty of cover ups and sweeping things under the carpet hence why fans are so untrusting. I don’t think this is to do with Jamie at all. I think it’s a fabulous excuse (mainly because it’s not technically a lie) but also it brings with it some compassion and lessons the blow. I don’t think Domination will be back. I think this is it.

They’ve already gone to the effort of ousting it from her social media profile pictures. Domination didn’t impact like they hoped it would - with minimal effort it’s no surprise. Hence why not a lot of money was spent on the announcement and why we’ve only got 1 photo. Which looking back now is probably an outtake of another shoot. They wanted to see how it would do and it stalled thus being the result. I wish they wouldn’t lie to us :gerlwat:

I agree with you. Something is really fishy regarding Domination. It was meant not to happen. Likely her team just forced and rushed her, to cash back a bit more.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Sorry but I don’t believe her anymore...

there’s more.... wait and see

What reason do you have for not believing her? You’re speaking as if she has a history for cancelling shows and tours just for f**king fun. ***** preformed to half empty arenas for the Femme Fatale tour and she STILL was committed to it. She cancelled all of what, 2 or 3 POM shows just because of her ankle? She’s been more than loyal and truthful to us for the majority of her career especially when it comes to performing. Y’all really make me sick you don’t treat her like a human anymore.

• Like 8

Aw I was hoping to see Domination but whatever is happening behind the scenes, we should never take illness lightly though. My middle aged cousin was growing ill for months and I never really took it seriously as I figured he would just bounced back, the last month before he passed, I saw his body began to yellow and his youthful face shrunken and shriveled. I only visit him two or three times because it was just hard to see him in that condition. He passed away and I have regretted not visiting more often. He had a drinking problem which made me nervous being around him but it should have been a sign that I should’ve reach out more and be there for him. It’s important that Britney be by his side because you never know when he might be gone and I don’t think she can live with herself if he just passed away while she is onstage. 

Like some here said, it’s about time she can finally not work and be able to heal and have a real self reflection. I just hope she don’t leave us in the dark and continue to share Instagram posts of her daily life even if it’s no make up selfies. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

LOL, this is so random.. I logged onto Exhale after a while to see if there were any meltdown threads regarding the collab with Rich The Kid (why is no one talking about this) but instead this popped up! Honestly, at this point I couldn't care less about the cancellation, the reasons for the cancellation, etc. It's just a big whatever though I hope her father manages to recover swiftly. Peace! :bedtime:

5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I didn't mean it would automatically end by any means. But her father being incapacitated in any way and unable to be her conservator anymore, it would put in the chain of events to determining her next conservator and giving Britney the opportunity to then petition to remove the conservatorship. There could be a plethora of reasons she hasn't done it yet. Maybe she just didn't feel like going through all the legal trouble when her father doesn't really bother her all that much anymore? If he were unable to continue as conservator (if the worst happens), then it would be reason for Britney to say "no no no, I don't need another one". 

It's a little morbid talking about this. But we'll have to wait and see. It is super complicated, as I said, they could hatch a few deals, like maybe dissolving the personal one and not the financial one, or dissolving it completely and having someone still be in charge of her finances/estate legally but not be called a conservatorship. As per my understanding I think the personal one and financial one go hand in hand, if a conservatorship is over, it's over. So maybe the court would want to ensure that she won't just go blow all her money and put herself in a similar state as 2007, thus making sure someone capable is in charge of her finances. 

Agreed.?

30 minutes ago, Queenreba said:

I'm just gonna be the person to say it...

That said, Celine lost her brother and husband in the SAME WEEK and she was back on stage within 3 weeks. A true diva and professional if you ask me. Although I'm sure her father's health is the primary reason for her canceling the show, you can't not suspect that the lack of preparation and possibly excitement on her part also played a role. She probably thought, "well, I didn't really wanna do this anyway so this is a perfect time to exit..."

Everyone grieves and deals with serious issues differently though and I wish her and her family the best.

Celine was my first thought too. But britney isnt the most stable or mature person so... 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What reason do you have for not believing her? You’re speaking as if she has a history for cancelling shows and tours just for f**king fun. ***** preformed to half empty arenas for the Femme Fatale tour and she STILL was committed to it. She cancelled all of what, 2 or 3 POM shows just because of her ankle? She’s been more than loyal and truthful to us for the majority of her career especially when it comes to performing. Y’all really make me sick you don’t treat her like a human anymore.

She has history of lying.

• Like 2
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Celine was my first thought too. But britney isnt the most stable or mature person so... 

I know, it's not fair for me to compare because Celine is obviously much more stable, mature and well a veteran. Still though, it seems like a cop out to me.

• Like 3