This 2015 M&G Picture...

Leon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

EW WTF! Why does she look so ugly and old in this pic?? Man she REALLY destroyed her looks with plastic surgery! I miss when she was naturally gorgeous ?

Ya the lines on her face are from filler traveling from the lip area and into the fat areas of the face. Not good but it can be dissolved and also fades 

In the grand scheme of things... I got quite lucky (awkward smiles aside)... I’ve had 98% amazing experiences. She at least pretended to recognise me on the third one during the summer. That’s all you can ask. Ha!

I love the one on page 1 with her hair-pleat. She looks 10/10 there :makeitrain:

33 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

In the grand scheme of things... I got quite lucky (awkward smiles aside)... I’ve had 98% amazing experiences. She at least pretended to recognise me on the third one during the summer. That’s all you can ask. Ha!

I love the one on page 1 with her hair-pleat. She looks 10/10 there :makeitrain:

I think she looks great in the 2018 one here. It really is all about her make up, it’s just most of the time her make up actually taints her rather than beautifies her! 

Archived