I can't wait to see who Britney will be writing songs for

Cappycorn87

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Because she writes so many songs for herself? :zoomzoom:

I remember being disappointed when Blackout came out and she wrote none of the songs, after reaching her artistic peak with In The Zone and Original Doll :mhm:

I'd happily take those two writing credits on Blackout compared with all the fake ones they slapped onto Britney Jean. That was such an insult.

4 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I'd happily take those two writing credits on Blackout compared with all the fake ones they slapped onto Britney Jean. That was such an insult.

LOL her team was really trying to sell that "most personal album ever" ****.

I know Sia took Britneys story/idea and wrote Perfume. And Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On TiTE... but the rest :beynah:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don't trust her writing credits anymore. She's a credited writer on Passenger, and we know that's a lie now.

I let it pass since only that album had Britney on all the credits so it's more like either her team or Will made the dealings. That whole album was a mistake. With Glory you know she actually had a hand cuz you can feel it, it's impossible to describe but it definitely has a britney touch that is lacking in BJ. 

15 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don't trust her writing credits anymore. She's a credited writer on Passenger, and we know that's a lie now.

15 hours ago, Alexa said:

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I let it pass since only that album had Britney on all the credits so it's more like either her team or Will made the dealings. That whole album was a mistake. With Glory you know she actually had a hand cuz you can feel it, it's impossible to describe but it definitely has a britney touch that is lacking in BJ. 

Checkagain Britney doesn’t have songwriting credits on passenger e.t.c

Archived