Can Britney be relevant again?

jamesedward94

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No they don’t for Britney hasn’t had a hit in 6 yrs. Also hasn’t dont anything relevant to get ppl to know her name. 

Madonna for example became a huge interest to me from Britney. So ppl give her crap for being a band wagoner by being around the young ppl it helped get me as a big fan around 2003. 

Britney has done no such thing. At best they know Toxic, and BOMT from old playlists.

Ppl that are 17-18 now may know her from S&S but that’s it. 

Her streams suck and so do her video plays. The only ppl checking are for the nostalgia and that is why her old videos will be certified sooner than her new stuff 

Definitely don't want Britney looking desperate and a fool like Madonna been looking these past few years.

All it takes is the music  appealing to people

The people responded well to Make Me and Slumber Party since both tracks made into the top 10 on iTunes, you do not get more legit than that, RCA did not do what they needed to do to secure airplay for those records to become the big hits they would have been.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It truly sucks because I would absolutely love to see her become popular and all over the radio again.

YES the GP and fans attended the POM TOUR, YES, Glory was absolutely amazing but everyone I know had never even heard of Glory. I find it shockingly weird that Glory wasn't popular amongst the GP considering that some of the songs sounded really trendy for 2016...

There's just not a high demand for Britney anymore, it doesn't make her any less great, because she's an icon in the music industry and no one can deny that. But everyone now a-days is listening to Cardi B, Ariana Grande etc. Crap, generic pop artists. Britney's special, and the public can't see that.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:32 AM, ExhaleBitch said:

Britney is the new Paula Abdul... That's how I see her right now, she is beginning to be forgotten... 

Paula Abdul?!? Stop it. :nonoNO:

On 12/5/2018 at 2:36 PM, .: lucky :. said:

valid points but at the same time who cares? she had her many years of being the biggest pop star in the world. there’s plenty of other artists you can stan today who are trying to climb the ladder. at least she’s not desperately trying to hold onto relevancy and connect with youth culture. that would honestly be embarrassing. 

Preach

Don't want her to be desperate like Madonna been these past few years

She will never be relevant like she is to be.

Artists, Actors, etc all have their time of being in a prime. Then it fades out.

Some still maintain a successful career.

Britney's still very popular and beloved. But she's not at that phase in her career where she's releasing hit after hit.

Her team kinda doesn't care or take time to really focus on her artistry.

Plus, Britney doesn't want to be 'relevant' again. She's been there done there.

Why do fans want that? I just want good music and amazing videos. She likes doing that and that's all we need.

Of course she can be relevant again, she is a Pop Icon and she has a solid carer. 

She just needs news management, folks who won't look at her fans as cash cows, ppl who take riskier decisions than Vegas just because they want they're pockets full. 

She needs to get to studio, start recording with the right ppl, make a badass music video for the first single, something like the original make me, not that horrific released make me video :airpls: and she needs to promote with performances like the BBMAS. 

Vegas will only damage her image, it will make her fade and turn her into a nostalgic act, while she has so many things going on for her, a new CD, a musical comeback would make news worldwide and the public is still very curious about her, Britney Spears is a name that all ppl know, Vegas is just making her image fade, she just needs new music, and the right management. 

But all those dumb fuc** think is about theyr pockets and not her carrer.

50 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

Of course she can be relevant again, she is a Pop Icon and she has a solid carer. 

She just needs news management, folks who won't look at her fans as cash cows, ppl who take riskier decisions than Vegas just because they want they're pockets full. 

She needs to get to studio, start recording with the right ppl, make a badass music video for the first single, something like the original make me, not that horrific released make me video :airpls: and she needs to promote with performances like the BBMAS. 

Vegas will only damage her image, it will make her fade and turn her into a nostalgic act, while she has so many things going on for her, a new CD, a musical comeback would make news worldwide and the public is still very curious about her, Britney Spears is a name that all ppl know, Vegas is just making her image fade, she just needs new music, and the right management. 

But all those dumb fuc** think is about theyr pockets and not her carrer.

You do know that Vegas is what Britney wants and team of employees go with what she wants

6 hours ago, indyRS said:

She will never be relevant like she is to be.

Artists, Actors, etc all have their time of being in a prime. Then it fades out.

Some still maintain a successful career.

Britney's still very popular and beloved. But she's not at that phase in her career where she's releasing hit after hit.

Her team kinda doesn't care or take time to really focus on her artistry.

Plus, Britney doesn't want to be 'relevant' again. She's been there done there.

Why do fans want that? I just want good music and amazing videos. She likes doing that and that's all we need.

It's like some folks on here do not get that Britney seen and done it all and has nothing to prove at this point.

At this point, she does things on her terms and some folks on here have a hard time accepting that. 

No. Her prime is gone and she’s not interested in being on the top of the game anymore. Here’s the main reason why. :bedtime:

I think she can release successful singles in the future and get some attention for some time, but I don’t see nothing revolutionary coming in her way.

I mean, she was a game changer. Think of Blackout and how that album impacted the music scene. Nowadays she’s taking scraps from Justin Bieber’s album and inspiration from Selena Gomez. :whatitellu:

People now check for her less and less, she’s not open or relatable and doesn’t set trends for quite a while. What was the last truly iconic thing she did? Something that really caught the GP’s eye? :thinkney:

Archived